Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

I enjoyed the show thought it was a great Summerslam. Orton champ does nothing for me. Bryan being played was a nice storyline turn.

Game Over :rofl: didn't expect Trips to pedigree Bryan, but Orton become champ? damn :smh: is this the shortest title reign in history? how you win it and lose it the same day?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOBO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If anybody was going to take the title away from D-Bry, I'm glad it was Orton. I was always a fan of heel Orton, dude is so damn smooth in the ring.

We're in for a treat with D-Bry/RKO matches in the near future. Better believe Danielson will get the best out of Orton

Orton is smooth as hell in the ring. D bryan is fantastic in the ring as well. Their upcoming feud and match at night of champions should be excellent

If anybody was going to take the title away from D-Bry, I'm glad it was Orton. I was always a fan of heel Orton, dude is so damn smooth in the ring.

We're in for a treat with D-Bry/RKO matches in the near future. Better believe Danielson will get the best out of Orton

This. Orton needed a refresher after months of jobbing and no direction. I just hate Bryan losing though.

I'm just surprised the WWE was that desperate to put the strap back on the two-time loser. Orton bores me on the mic and in the ring. I don't know what y'all see in him.

Guess there was a reason as well for the Bow down to the Game theme being played tonight as well. It is Evolution 2.0. HBK to come out of retirement for Vince?????

Back
Top Bottom