Wrestling Thread Aug 15-21 | 8/15 Raw - ADR Fulfills His Destiny as WWE Champ | SS Contest Results!

has Nash ever had a good promo?
roll.gif

Wish TNA had an All X-division show, I feel like I'm gonna burn out the fast forward on my DVR when I watch TNA nowadays

I think HHH will "future endeavor" Laurinaitis. Punk will make HHH look like a little $%*%$ for not handling his own firing to which HHH will end up firing Laurinaitis and have him come back as Mr. Future Endeavor.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

some crazy stuff on here

25 Biggest Myths in Wrestling History
http://bleacherreport.com...nds-in-wrestling-history
The Lita story has a link w/ 400+ rumors
http://www.oowrestling.co...viewthread.php?tid=21720
182. Dynamite Kid used to wake his wife up by putting a pistol to her head... and pulling the trigger once her eyes opened. Then he would say, "Oneday, it will be loaded."
eek.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

441. After a show Juvi was banging some prostitue high as a kite with Norman Smiley in the bed next to his all while doing running commentary whilewatching his own match he was just in on TV.
roll.gif

100PROOF wrote:

154. Heyman didn't pay ECW boys for well over a month as the company was dying. He wasn't even at the shows. He bought himself time by saying telling everyone to be patient because he was out in California working on securing a new TV deal for ECW. He was actually spending the money hiring an agent, filming Rollberball, and spending money buying drinks and suites for Hollywood types with the boys' pay. Of course everyone knows he never told the boys the company was dead. They just saw him on RAW and figured it out. 
alien.gif
laugh.gif

182. Dynamite Kid used to wake his wife up by putting a pistol to her head... and pulling the trigger once her eyes opened. Then he would say, "Oneday, it will be loaded."
eek.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

441. After a show Juvi was banging some prostitue high as a kite with Norman Smiley in the bed next to his all while doing running commentary whilewatching his own match he was just in on TV.
roll.gif

my exact reaction to 183: 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- WWE sent out a survey to fans today to see if they were interested in a John Cena branded clothing line and other merchandise that would be available through retailers. Apparently WWE has been interested in releasing a Cena clothing line for a few years. ( im_that_one, get your cash ready)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kill yourself bro.[/color]
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

hombre, I need to talk to you.
Meet me in Brutus Beefcake's Barbershop, I just need to tell you something, nothing serious.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]funny you would pick the beefcake's barbershop... finally coming out to my bro huh? about time man. we all knew. no need to lie to yourself or us anymore.[/color]

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was gonna post 183 until I saw 203...coffee cups
roll.gif

263. Remember back in the final days of the ministry when Viscera was tearing up the jobber circuit left and right? Well his abrupt firing shockedfans but I remember reading the real story of why he was fired. I don't remember exactly but it went something like this. It was before a livetaping of monday night raw and big Vis hadn't been seen all night. Well Vince Mcmahon is in his office doing paperwork when Shawn Michaels bustsin, which was odd because at this time Michaels wasn't even on the active roster. He was still playing up his neck injury angle at this time. Soanyway Michaels busts in and tells Vince he just saw Viscera on the hood of a limo snorting the longest line of cocaine he'd ever seen in hislife. This had to be a big freakin line of cocaine cause you have to assume Michaels had seen some big ones in his life. Vince is outraged instantly,but before he can say anything Vis walks in Coked up out of his mind. Michaels then proceeds to just say "ain't that right vis?" Viscera inhis cocaine voice replies "yeah... thats right shawn." Vince stands to his feet and tells Vis he's fired on the spot. So it was right back tothe 3rd ring of hell, memphis wrestling, for Vis. Fans never even got a fairwell match.
laugh.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

- Since Nash didn’t get that big of a reaction when he came out on RAW, there was talk that they need to do a better job of explaining on TV to the current generation of fans who Nash is.

- The segment on Monday’s RAW with The Miz putting over Subway is said to be building to something bigger.

- Before the John Morrison vs. R-Truth match on Monday’s RAW, they were told to re-do the layout of the match and cut three minutes off of what was originally planned. R-Truth wasn’t happy about the change.

- Rey Mysterio blew out his knee in the match against Alberto Del Rio on Monday’s RAW during a baseball slide. Rey couldn’t walk at all backstage after the match. He had an MRI done last week and noted he had another one yesterday on Twitter, which apparently wasn’t part of the storyline after all. The word on Monday was that Rey wasn’t going to have surgery on his knee but after the blow out at RAW, he might end up having surgery instead of going through more rehab.

- WWE sent out a survey to fans today to see if they were interested in a John Cena branded clothing line and other merchandise that would be available through retailers. Apparently WWE has been interested in releasing a Cena clothing line for a few years. ( im_that_one, get your cash ready)

- Punk vs Nash: Nash WILL tear his ACL, and unless Nash plans on tapping out to the Anaconda Vise, the GTS will be HORRIBLY botched either like it was to Kane, or Snitsky.
- I think along with just showing some old Nash highlights, how bout the WWE does a better job of trying to get the current/newer guys over who get even a much lesser reaction than that?
- lolwut? You mean The Miz vs Jared at Survivor Series in a Subway on A Pole match???
- Match still turned out pretty good, but I'm sure there was something else they could have cut to keep them with their original time.
- Rey is pretty much done, and they will fastly be pushing Sin Cara/Hunico.
-
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm thinking they are 4 years too late for that clothing line, but whatever, like somebody already said, no Cena heel turn in sight
roll.gif
(
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

100PROOF wrote:
154. Heyman didn't pay ECW boys for well over a month as the company was dying. He wasn't even at the shows. He bought himself time by saying telling everyone to be patient because he was out in California working on securing a new TV deal for ECW. He was actually spending the money hiring an agent, filming Rollberball, and spending money buying drinks and suites for Hollywood types with the boys' pay. Of course everyone knows he never told the boys the company was dead. They just saw him on RAW and figured it out. 
alien.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO #31 
eek.gif
sick.gif

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a (female prostitute's name) is (pooing) on. Ricky throws up and leaves,while Robert stays to watch.

23. Paul Boesch was doing a "Jewish Champion" gimmick somewhere (NY?). A writer from a Jewish magazine came to a show to do a profile on him. Thewriter wandered into the lockerroom after Boesch's match and saw him in the shower. Thus the writer found out Boesch wasn't reallyJewish.

29. Butch Reed has pissed on the carpet and/or furniture of every motel he's ever stayed in.

31. Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out hisding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths.

46. Lita has been pissed on by Steve Corino and Danny Doring.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this is just the first 50.... some real f'd up things in here too. snuka? yeeeesh. [/color]

"92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna."

I do NOT beieve that about Austin.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
wink.gif
embarassed.gif

Sheesh that list is long. And most of these dudes are wild! 
laugh.gif

- Rey Mysterio blew out his knee in the match against Alberto Del Rio on Monday’s RAW during a baseball slide. Rey couldn’t walk at all backstage after the match. He had an MRI done last week and noted he had another one yesterday on Twitter, which apparently wasn’t part of the storyline after all. The word on Monday was that Rey wasn’t going to have surgery on his knee but after the blow out at RAW, he might end up having surgery instead of going through more rehab.

Rey really needs to go the Edge route and hang it up or he's going not going to be able to walk in a few years.. He's already had surgery 5 times on his left knee, another surgery will only give him so much more time before he blows it out again.

Hate him or love him, he is EASILY one of the greatest performers of all time.

JNSQ-

I have no idea about what you mean. Are you trying to get Kaientai on me?

As far as the summit goes...YES! I'm on vacation right now but I'll get on sending out my info when I get back home.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Real early thoughts, and we can obviously discuss this more later once we get a better idea of who is actually in.

-I'm not looking to do ringside (floor) seats for two reasons. 1) They're too expensive. 2) Even if we could all afford them, it will be almost impossible to get more than 2 together.
-I would be comfortable with tickets around $100. This would hopefully be decent lower level seats.

When you e-mail me, please include your NT name. Also where you're from.

A few have said they are already planning to go with 3-4 others. As we would at most be able to get 8 tickets in a group, if you are already planning to go in your own small group, it would probably be best if you purchased tickets on your own. That's not to say we all can't meet up before and after, but I don't think we would all be able to sit together.

But like I said, everyone e-mail me if you are planning to go to the show whether if you would sit with our group or not, and I'll get together an e-mail group so we can all talk and figure things out.
Yeah I'd be down for tickets in the $100 range too. As long as the card looks to be semi promising. Getting more than 4 tickets together will be a #%@%% but we should all meetup before and pre game/smoke either way

That list is suuuper wild. HBK 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom