Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

I think though a lot of you guys are missing that all of them broke character except the announcers when the shirt stuff happened (Which is why we have the comments from VKM in King's and Cole's earpiece about Cena) that the wrestlers out there were literally laughing with Cena and even Punk said something to him in regards to the fans near him and to throw it to them (since he probably wanted to get the match going.) ADR laughing was probably not a knee jerk reaction to do it as a heel but because of the overall response.

And Canada was not feeling Punk like the United States did. There were fans chanting but it was not loud like it has been for him. Cena got the children and sarcastic cheers though

Only saw the last hour and a half of Raw, but damn it was good. I havent said that about raw in a very very long time. Miz and Truth cut a really good promo.

Originally Posted by Furrell

RKO,

Come out your face again by saying something slick and I'll send you to God myself. You better not step foot in NYC this November. If I see you at Survivor Series, its going to be a problem. I'm not %%!+#@%+#%!% at all. This is your only warning.

Is this like some sorta tribute to Club? Not sure if serious.

Club, I'll miss you bro. You're feuds with Diego and 4W were classic. Love him or hate him..Club was Club.

I wonder if Club will be inducted into this year's NTWT Hall of Fame
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the memories Club...

your loss against 4W will never be forgotten.

*only person chanting "ONE MORE MATCH!"*

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Rey Mysterio is getting a complete knee reconstruction surgery and will be out until after WrestleMania. So there goes the plan of a Mysterio vs Sin Cara match.

I wonder where this leaves Sin Cara as I assume that where they envisioned him being at WM... I hope there bring a real luchador for him to feud in...
They did sign another masked lucha(Samuray Del Sol or something like that?) so maybe it'll be him.
Bring my sons back!
images

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my bro is retired?.............. sad times man. sad times.[/color]

On the flipside..4w must be having the best week ever. New car AND Club retires. It's like it's almost all too good to be true..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

On the flipside..4w must be having the best week ever. New car AND Club retires. It's like it's almost all too good to be true..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god i hate 4Cena. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

RKO,

Come out your face again by saying something slick and I'll send you to God myself. You better not step foot in NYC this November. If I see you at Survivor Series, its going to be a problem. I'm not %%!+#@%+#%!% at all. This is your only warning.

I'll be there frail. I'll step both feet in NYC and put both in your %*+. Draw a nike check on both sides of your face because that's all I rock. #beeleedat

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Am I the only one a tad disappointed that they took the straps off Otonga and MM?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It looks like it. Otunga has the look, but both dudes are as boring as a movie on How To Make Paper. Otunga seems like
he lost all the charisma he had on NXT since then, and MM took not one single trait from his father, and is in a 3 way race with Drew
McIntyre and Ted Jr for most boring, least charismatic wrestler on the roster.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

RKO,

I'll be there frail. I'll step both feet in NYC and put both in your %*+. Draw a nike check on both sides of your face because that's all I rock. #beeleedat

[Booker T] What the hell?!!! [/Booker T]

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

They had a real backstage altercation over an argument concerning the wrestler Earthquake.

I didn't know Earthquake wrestled on the east coast from time to time. Apparently it was common knowledge. Then I was told to go read my Bible and eat my vitamins. I usually don't get involved with the jobbers but he had a Reds hat on so I was intrigued.

You can't tell me this promo didn't give you chills when you were younger...can't embed. school me please 
frown.gif

^ he tossed the hell out of that guy
eek.gif
laugh.gif

look at the suggested videos on the side and
30t6p3b.gif
at how many times the Deadman has returned

Good riddance to Club, may he fail in all his future endeavors.
Let's be honest, he never won any matches, demanded title shot after title shot, refused to put anyone over, punched children in the crowd, and he didn't sell in the ring nor did he sell in the merchandise stands.

chino905's dropkick into the locker room garnered him more fans.

looks like creative will have a new storyline for 4w

– The August 22 episode of Rawscored a 2.97 cable rating, down from 3.29 the week before. The first hour drew a 2.93 before increasing to 3.01 in the second.

RKO,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RKO,

kenny-omega-v-haruka-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom