Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Below is the full content listing for WWE's "The Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn" DVD set that comes out on October 11th:

“It’s the veritable definition of “high risk, high rewardâ€

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

aside from his god awful cliche' mic skills, i dont even dislike john cena, but the fact that for the last 15 months 5 years he's been #1 contender for the title puts a sour taste in my mouth. summerslam just ended and he's already billed himself for the mainevent of NOC.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Does anyone know what happened to christapher nowitski i forgot all about him

He runs a sports neurology institute to figure out the links between concussions in athletes and death or something to the effect.

Actually the King TLC match was very very good... King took a few good bumps for a guy that's in his 60s... and Nowitski is running one of the best labs in the country at exploring the science of an cucussion...

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Below is the full content listing for WWE's "The Ladder Match 2: Crash & Burn" DVD set that comes out on October 11th:

“It’s the veritable definition of “high risk, high rewardâ€

I knew something was gonna happen to Rey to get him off Raw while Nash is there 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Actually the King TLC match was very very good... King took a few good bumps for a guy that's in his 60s... and Nowitski is running one of the best labs in the country at exploring the science of an cucussion...

i really cant imagine how good the pacing could have been.
ill check it out on youtube before raw comes on.

over under 10 swag rio using the words, destiny, wwe champion, you people,  and rey meestaireo in this segment.

I'm actually happy Cena just interupted Del Rio. He needs to stop saying "my name...my name..."

IT'S SO GOD DAMN STUPID, ESPECIALLY AFTER RICARDO JUST ANNOUNCED YOUR NAME 10 SECONDS AGO

hes suppose to be serious and angry at alberto, but he comes out and starts smiling before he even says anything. this guy...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom