Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Hold on, 4W, you write those reports each week? Do you do it for another site? I never even thought that you did them.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

that's it...just a regular one on one?

$10000000000 says Hall comes and screws Punk and or Cena, and then the winner doesn't count and this gets dragged out till a week before Night of Champions
DEAL!
i'll take that too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

#1 contender match being the main event and the actual title holder's match being the first match of the show?

that's how you make the title look valuable!
title ain't being defended though *kanye shrugs* ... i don't see it as being devalued.

$10000000000 says Hall comes and screws Punk and or Cena, and then the winner doesn't count and this gets dragged out till a week before Night of Champions

DEAL!

Easy money.
pimp.gif

And I agree with hombre, shenanigans will definitely be taking place later tonight.

- There has been discussion within WWE lately about the company looking to see what cruiserweight or light heavyweight talents are out there and signing them to developmental deals.

It hasn’t been confirmed yet that WWE will be doing a full-fledged revival of the cruiserweight division but they are interested in bringing talents who fit that bill. The idea is that cruiserweights will give guys like Evan Bourne or Sin Cara someone to work with and would add a quality of wrestling to WWE’s undercard.

This goes back to Triple H and changes he is making as he slowly takes over day-to-day control of the company.

- At one point, WWE had plans for Big Show to make his return from a storyline injury on tonight’s RAW from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada at Rexall Palace.

At last word, Big Show was not in the arena but he could be running late. Show had been advertised for the dark main event but there was also plans for him to return to TV tonight but those could have changed.

Regarding Kane returning from his storyline injury, it’s said that Kane is just taking time off to let his body rest while they come up with something new for him.

It was just announced during commercial break on the USA Network that Triple H and Kevin Nash will have a confrontation in the ring tonight on RAW.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- There has been discussion within WWE lately about the company looking to see what cruiserweight or light heavyweight talents are out there and signing them to developmental deals.

It hasn’t been confirmed yet that WWE will be doing a full-fledged revival of the cruiserweight division but they are interested in bringing talents who fit that bill. The idea is that cruiserweights will give guys like Evan Bourne or Sin Cara someone to work with and would add a quality of wrestling to WWE’s undercard.

This goes back to Triple H and changes he is making as he slowly takes over day-to-day control of the company.

They do this every 6 years man. Bring it back, then mess it up. Bring it back, then mess it up. And the sad thing is they had a LOT of talent back in the day.

Early 00s, Taka, Aguila, Super Crazy, and the rest of the luchadores they had with the Super Astros show.

Then later on in the decade, Tajiri, Ultimo, Rey, Funaki, Paul London, Spanky (Kendrick), Jaime Noble, Chavo.

Pisses me off just thinking about it
grin.gif

DEAL!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 SIKE..THATS THE WRONG NUMBER

ghims, you better get me in NXT or i'll sabatoge 4w's next title win, let lobo cash in his mitb and say that my best friend, ghims put me up to it via text message from my telephone.

But you have to bring someone up and give him runs as a world or WWE champ otherwise the locker room gets pissed. I wouldnt be pissed if Kofi, and Dolph got booked down there and given a chance to prove themselves.

On another note, there are times in EVERY Morrison match I think he can be a special superstar.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They do this every 6 years man. Bring it back, then mess it up. Bring it back, then mess it up. And the sad thing is they had a LOT of talent back in the day.

Early 00s, Taka, Aguila, Super Crazy, and the rest of the luchadores they had with the Super Astros show.

Then later on in the decade, Tajiri, Ultimo, Rey, Funaki, Paul London, Spanky (Kendrick), Jaime Noble, Chavo.

Pisses me off just thinking about it
grin.gif
Same here man, but i would like to think that since HHH was an actual wrestler, he would go all out for it, to rebuild that and the tag division.

Another thing, seeing your sig about manliness, then looking at your Flair avy made me laugh, it goes perfectly together.

Back
Top Bottom