Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Wait, so because he loves and respects Punk so much, Cena leapfrogs him for #1 Contender?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Does anyone know the last time Cena lost a 1 on 1 match cleanly?

Good question.

WWE needs to do a "Did You Know?" segment on this.
laugh.gif

I think punk/Nash gets held off til Hell in a Cell so Nash won't look so bad in the match.

Why can't Cena ever just actually be serious? Sometimes he reacts to major things as if he forgot to tie his shoes or something.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Does anyone know what happened to christapher nowitski i forgot all about him

Former WWE wrestler Chris Nowinski has an important interview with ESPN.com's Bill Simmons in the latest "B.S. Report"  on ESPN's website.

The show description reads: "Bill Simmons talks with the co-founder and president of the Sports Legacy Institute, Chris Nowinski, about the single most important issue in sports today -- concussions and head trauma."

http://espn.go.com/espnra...utoplay=1&id=6193890

- Del Rio saying "and I'm ignoring both of you" was the funniest thing he said, more so how he delivered it, in ages.
- anyone see Punk mouth "I don't know what that means" when he Rio said something about the crowd

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Cena lost clean to Punk twice in a row very recently...

Technically that wasn't really "clean".

At MITB, Cena was momentarily distracted by John Funkhouser Laurinitas, and at Summerfest his foot was on the rope.

that's it...just a regular one on one?

$10000000000 says Hall comes and screws Punk and or Cena, and then the winner doesn't count and this gets dragged out till a week before Night of Champions

Cena will beat punk tonight because Nash will cost Punk the match.

/Raw right now.

#1 contender match being the main event and the actual title holder's match being the first match of the show?

that's how you make the title look valuable!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

$10000000000 says Hall comes and screws Punk and or Cena, and then the winner doesn't count and this gets dragged out till a week before Night of Champions

Hall? Okay, dude.

DEAL!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Does anyone know the last time Cena lost a 1 on 1 match cleanly?

Good question.

WWE needs to do a "Did You Know?" segment on this.
laugh.gif

I think the last time.. Cena lost cleanly was @ night of champion against HHH..

u trollin?

Back
Top Bottom