Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

just watched the 50 omg moments in wwe brought a lot of memories
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]netflix?[/color]
naw on jtv there showing it all day long 

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Lengthy read on the state of Ric Flair up on Grantland:

http://www.grantland.com/...5/the-wrestler-real-life
2002: In May, Fliehr and a group of other wrestlers, including Scott Hall ("Razor Ramon") and Virgil Runnels III ("Dustin Rhodes a.k.a. Goldust") were on a chartered flight back to the United States after a series of shows in Europe. They began drinking, and the situation quickly deteriorated. Two flight attendants, Taralyn Cappellano and Heidi Doyle, would compile their allegations into a 2004 lawsuit. Chief among the chronicled misdeeds was Fliehr's sexual aggression. He wore nothing but a jeweled cape, the flight attendants said, and "flashed his nakedness, spinning his penis around." He separately grabbed each woman's hand and placed it on his crotch, and then "forcibly detained and restrained" Doyle "from leaving the back of the galley of the airplane while he sexually assaulted her." Other wrestlers on the flight passed out syringes to the flight attendants with instructions to dispose of them. The specifics of the assault aren't clear. At other points during the flight, Hall licked Doyle's face, told her he wanted to "lick her +%#*$," and asked Cappellano to "suck his ****." Runnels advised Cappellano that, "You and me are gonna @#+@."

Fliehr has insisted that there's no truth to the allegations, but WWE settled with the women out of court.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Lengthy read on the state of Ric Flair up on Grantland:

http://www.grantland.com/...5/the-wrestler-real-life
2002: In May, Fliehr and a group of other wrestlers, including Scott Hall ("Razor Ramon") and Virgil Runnels III ("Dustin Rhodes a.k.a. Goldust") were on a chartered flight back to the United States after a series of shows in Europe. They began drinking, and the situation quickly deteriorated. Two flight attendants, Taralyn Cappellano and Heidi Doyle, would compile their allegations into a 2004 lawsuit. Chief among the chronicled misdeeds was Fliehr's sexual aggression. He wore nothing but a jeweled cape, the flight attendants said, and "flashed his nakedness, spinning his penis around." He separately grabbed each woman's hand and placed it on his crotch, and then "forcibly detained and restrained" Doyle "from leaving the back of the galley of the airplane while he sexually assaulted her." Other wrestlers on the flight passed out syringes to the flight attendants with instructions to dispose of them. The specifics of the assault aren't clear. At other points during the flight, Hall licked Doyle's face, told her he wanted to "lick her +%#*$," and asked Cappellano to "suck his ****." Runnels advised Cappellano that, "You and me are gonna @#+@."

Fliehr has insisted that there's no truth to the allegations, but WWE settled with the women out of court.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

CM Punk and Stone Cold are going at eachother on Twitter

if it happens at wrestlemania xxviii i'll make the trip from nyc to miami
pimp.gif

I'm anxiously awaiting these TNA spoilers tonight to see what they have planned for Jeff and what condition he's in.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by NobleKane

its true though when you see nash and punk in the ring together its not believable that punk would be able to beat him
laugh.gif
punk doesnt look like the typical heavyweight champ. he looks like a cruiserweight compared to kevin nash. it must kill nash deep inside to have to job to him
laugh.gif

I've seen Kevin Nash destroy his  knee  while taking a bad step in the ring. I think it's pretty damn believable that a 30 year old can whoop on a 70 year old.

Hey, show some damn respect to Nash..He's nowhere near 70 yrs. old..He's 64..

1775432_o.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
119866_o.gif

- CM Punk and Steve Austin got fans riled up on Twitter this afternoon after the two went back and forth with some friendly banter.

Austin wrote to Zack Ryder that he shouldn’t put a lime in a beer after Ryder talked about drinking Bud Light Lime. Punk replied that the lime is used “to make it not taste like piss

- There were lots of people backstage at the SmackDown tapings this past Tuesday night rolling their eyes at Sin Cara. If you haven’t heard yet, WWE had to do two re-takes of Cara’s match against Heath Slater. The original Mistico is back under the mask after returning from suspension.

- Goldust wrote on Twitter that he’s getting back in shape and coming for brother Cody Rhodes’ Intercontinental Title. Goldust, who has been working backstage with the Divas, wrote on Twitter that he’s proud of them. He wrote:

“Want all the wwe divas to know that i am proud of all of you. Y’all r kickin some good storylines

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- There were lots of people backstage at the SmackDown tapings this past Tuesday night rolling their eyes at Sin Cara. If you haven’t heard yet, WWE had to do two re-takes of Cara’s match against Heath Slater. The original Mistico is back under the mask after returning from suspension.

They should just have Kevin Nash go to Smackdown and throw Sin Cara through a tour bus.

The flair, hogan, sting segment tonight was freakin great!!! And did it occur to anyone that 3 of the people from wrestling's "mount Rushmore" were in the ring at the same time. Whether you love 'em or hate 'em, you gotta respect 'em. Enjoy it now, there aren't a whole lot of these days left. I loved it!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm anxiously awaiting these TNA spoilers tonight to see what they have planned for Jeff and what condition he's in.

they seemed very tame.

does anyone know if samoa joe has ever won the tna title?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Toine..be safe out in the Bahamas brotha.

Same. Hope you and your family are safe.

Appreciate it fellas.
pimp.gif

The wind from the hurricane was crazy
eek.gif
, you could literally hear it howling late last night and it was rattling the storm shutters like it was trying to break in.

Wind was so strong it literally uprooted our huge mango tree, thankfully it didn't fall on any of the cars.

The power was out since 6 Thursday morning, and came back on around 11 Thurday night.

Aside from all that and some damage to the roof, me and the fam are good.

So how was the triumphant return of Jeff Hardy tonight on Impact?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm glad you're okay, Virgil.

laugh.gif
SMH. For real, though. Glad you're safe.

Hardy's comeback was rather tame. He asked for forgiveness for his antics. TNA actually did the right thing? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom