Wrestling Thread Aug 22-28 | 8/25 Matt Hardy Hospitalized, Jeff Hardy Returns to TNA

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I feel bad for Scott Hall. I can't say the same for the Hardys. I just pray Matt and/or Jeff don't hurt anyone on their way out.

TNA is absolutely insane if they bring Jeff back tomorrow night.

why on earth do you feel bad for scott hall?

For me, Scott had always made legit attempts to get better, and just seemed to relapse cause of how hard it is to get over drinking. The Hardyz on the
other hand, have been blatantly reckless, and seemed to always look forward to (#*$&@^ up even when they had been clean.

Killer Mike - Ric Flair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Do I want to revamp my gimmick or go with the flow I have going now?

Spoiler [+]
images
"Decisions, decisions"...

I'd go with a new gimmick..I seem to recall ripping your current one to shreds a couple months ago, so I'd start over fresh if I were you..Just my .02..
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I feel bad for Scott Hall. I can't say the same for the Hardys. I just pray Matt and/or Jeff don't hurt anyone on their way out.

TNA is absolutely insane if they bring Jeff back tomorrow night.

Only reason they are bringing Jeff back is because the ticket sales have been very very poor for tomorrow nights show. I guess by adding him to the show they might think they could put a couple more hundred people or so in the seats. 
I'm saying Matt doesn't see 2012.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I'll see your Action Bronson and raise you a Killer Mike

Killa's one of my current favs but how you make a track and sample GOD with only 2 quick "WOOOOOs?" Killa x Vado > Killa version 

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I'll see your Action Bronson and raise you a Killer Mike

Killa's one of my current favs but how you make a track and sample GOD with only 2 quick "WOOOOOs?" Killa x Vado > Killa version�
We gonna have to agree to disagree, actual promos in the song > rappers woooooo'ing like flair

- Kevin Nash made it clear last week at RAW that he was not going to do his promos by reading from a script. Nash tried doing it that way the first time and got lost. Nash said he would only take bullet points from now on and Triple H backed him up on it.

On a related note, Nash was joking to his friends about CM Punk, making fun of how small he was when Nash picked him up for the powerbomb a few weeks back.

- Matches set for Tuesday night’s live WWE SmackDown special are Sin Cara vs. WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match and Christian vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Title in a Steel Cage match.

- CM Punk wrote the following teaser on Twitter last night: “More people wish things were the way used to be instead of doing anything to make it better. It’s time for a little A-C-T…..I-O-N.â€

its true though when you see nash and punk in the ring together its not believable that punk would be able to beat him
laugh.gif
punk doesnt look like the typical heavyweight champ. he looks like a cruiserweight compared to kevin nash. it must kill nash deep inside to have to job to him
laugh.gif

its true though when you see nash and punk in the ring together its not believable that punk would be able to beat him
laugh.gif
punk doesnt look like the typical heavyweight champ. he looks like a cruiserweight compared to kevin nash. it must kill nash deep inside to have to job to him
laugh.gif

I've seen Kevin Nash destroy his  knee  while taking a bad step in the ring. I think it's pretty damn believable that a 30 year old can whoop on a 70 year old.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen Kevin Nash destroy his  knee  while taking a bad step in the ring. I think it's pretty damn believable that a 30 year old can whoop on a 70 year old.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just saw a ghost
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, show some damn respect to Nash..He's nowhere near 70 yrs. old..He's 64..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Matches set for Tuesday night’s live WWE SmackDown special are Sin Cara vs. WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match

Live MistiCara vs Del Rio?Botchamania waiting to happen....unless they just call Hunico to do the live TV event

Originally Posted by casekicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, show some damn respect to Nash..He's nowhere near 70 yrs. old..He's 64..
Really?  He really had me fooled with that slick dye job he's got going....
Anyway, Nash has a really bad track record of even when he jobs for guys, he doesn't do it in a way to make them look good.  I'm really interested to see this Punk/Nash match, but for all the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

just watched the 50 omg moments in wwe brought a lot of memories
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]netflix?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom