Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Top 10 WWE matches this year according to wwe.com.
10. Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett- Raw June 23

9.Daniel Bryan vs Triple H- WM 30

8. Orton vs Bryan vs Cena vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Christian (Elimination Chamber)

7. John Cena vs Cesaro- Raw Feb 17

6. Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt- Royal Rumble

5. The Shield vs Evolution- Payback

4. Sami Zayn vs Cesaro- NXT ArRival

3. Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan- WM 30

2. Natalya vs Charlotte- NXT Takeover

1. The Shield vs The Wyatts- Elimination Chamber

Top 10 WWE matches this year according to wwe.com.
10. Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett- Raw June 23

9.Daniel Bryan vs Triple H- WM 30

8. Orton vs Bryan vs Cena vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Christian (Elimination Chamber)

7. John Cena vs Cesaro- Raw Feb 17

6. Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt- Royal Rumble

5. The Shield vs Evolution- Payback

4. Sami Zayn vs Cesaro- NXT ArRival

3. Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan- WM 30

2. Natalya vs Charlotte- NXT Takeover

1. The Shield vs The Wyatts- Elimination Chamber

#2 is so overrated

I disagree. But it is like music and art so no point of going back and forth about it. Would it make your top 10 though?

Really, a woman's match on NXT is ranked second? Over Bryan's performance at Wrestlemania? Over Zayn/Cesaro 2/3 Falls?

Last edited:
Until now, I never thought about how often the One Blonde/One Brunette Tag Team Partner format has been used in the history of wrestling.

Rock n Roll
Midnight
Rockers
Hardyz
London/Kendrick
Young Bucks

I am sure someone can name another

Until now, I never thought about how often the One Blonde/One Brunette Tag Team Partner format has been used in the history of wrestling.

Rock n Roll
Midnight
Rockers
Hardyz
London/Kendrick
Young Bucks

rhodes goldust

laugh.gif

Rock n Roll
Midnight
Rockers
Hardyz
London/Kendrick
Young Bucks

Nasty Boys
New Age Outlaws
Too Cool
Mega Powers

@Peep Game

You posted these a few weeks ago.

London vs. SPanky vs. Noble vs. Kid Kash: Wild top rope spot. Beautiful Oklahoma Roll at the end from London. London was my dude man. Solid match

Danielson vs. Noble: Ernest Miller was wild on the mic. I had a slight thing for Nidia. I don't know. That Hillbilly pushup bra and big nose did something to me at times. Some good science during this match man. Fans were behind Danielson.

I disagree. But it is like music and art so no point of going back and forth about it. Would it make your top 10 though?

Yes somewhere between 7-10. Paul vs Bryan should be higher and bray vs Bryan at rr should be there as far as wwe is concerned. I'll post a list later.

Let me rephrase my statement. I was too broad.

The "pretty boy" small, light heavyweight type build. Blonde/Brunette, tag team partner format.

Other than the ones I named name some more

Yes somewhere between 7-10. Paul vs Bryan should be higher and bray vs Bryan at rr should be there as far as wwe is concerned. I'll post a list later.
Oh, I didn't think Charlotte/Natalya should have been #2. I actually liked Paige/Emma from the first PPV more.

-While WWE officials have yet to comment about the rumors of SmackDown being moved to Thursday night, the WWE production trucks at the television tapings on Tuesday night indicated that the show will be moving nights.

As seen in the photos posted here on the website late Tuesday night, the WWE production trucks at the tapings had a large graphic that listed SmackDown as airing at 8pm EST. on Thursday’s, complete with new WWE logos and current talent pictures.

SyFy, the home of SmackDown each week, has yet to release its new season schedule, however with the lack of denial, it appears likely that this is an accurate change.

Rock n Roll
Midnight
Rockers
Hardyz
London/Kendrick
Young Bucks

Dudley Boyz.

Took it to the extreme imo

I was thinking about cesaros lack of push and I think it's part of the storyline between he and heyman/bork. Heyman can brag that cesaro is nothing and has been on a losing streak since he left him or something along those lines. If cesaro going on a losing streak that will lead to he and Bork then I'm all for it.

-While WWE officials have yet to comment about the rumors of SmackDown being moved to Thursday night, the WWE production trucks at the television tapings on Tuesday night indicated that the show will be moving nights.

As seen in the photos posted here on the website late Tuesday night, the WWE production trucks at the tapings had a large graphic that listed SmackDown as airing at 8pm EST. on Thursday’s, complete with new WWE logos and current talent pictures.

SyFy, the home of SmackDown each week, has yet to release its new season schedule, however with the lack of denial, it appears likely that this is an accurate change.

Live???

Back
Top Bottom