Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
The whole fiasco started cause I said dude would catch a fade and he proceed to try and clown cause I post in here once every month
laugh.gif

Best thread in a long time
here = ??? 

^ I was hollering!

Then dude try to co-sign with me without realizing that I was frying dude on the previous page :lol:

This thread. He kept trying say I was a loser for watching wrestling and his proof was he sees me posting in here which I don't honestly remember the last time I was in the wrestling thread.
lol he stalked u ? Its a forum what u not suppose to post in threads dudes had issues deep within himself

lol he stalked u ? Its a forum what u not suppose to post in threads dudes had issues deep within himself

Bruh legit got heated by the most harmless joke and it spiraled outta control. When he brought the wrestling bit I knew he had problems dude was looking to haymaker to get back in the fight :lol:

Bruh legit got heated by the most harmless joke and it spiraled outta control. When he brought the wrestling bit I knew he had problems dude was looking to haymaker to get back in the fight
laugh.gif
like any male on this site hasnt watched wrestlin casual or hardcore fan but the the gifs put him in the coffin . I think he got banned tho when keeping it real goes wrong 
roll.gif
mean.gif

I only read the first two pages of that thread, but i was in immediate tears when Dipset General of all people said something like "I'd like to see somebody step to my face with all that jazz", then Willchamberlain called his bluff or something, then Dipset just quoted his original post :lol: :rofl: definitely will run through the rest of that thread

Ehhhhhh :lol:.....

gnjrngrjj

Thanks for uploading all of these Peep. I missed most of this era and it seems to be right before the dark ages.

No prob. As somebody who's never taken a real break from wrestling, mid 09-11 was definitely a dark mediocre *** period outside of a couple things, and 05-07 was actually a precursor to that period

Last edited:
UPDATE ON WCW AND THE WWE NETWORK
One of the biggest questions we have received since the launch of the WWE Network is when will WCW Monday Nitro be added to the Network.

Yesterday, WWE's George Barrios, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H took part in a discussion about WWE's business at the Needham Fireside Chat event in NYC.

While discussing the Network, it was noted that WCW Monday Nitro episodes would begin to be added to the Network this Fall alongside the Monday Night War documentary series. WWE will also be posting Raw episodes from that era at the same time.

During the discussion, it was also noted that the company has already prepared 40,000 hours of their library for digital consumption via the Network and they have been slowly rolling it out.
via-pwinsider
e29oP.gif

Last edited:
I don't see the issue with Brock being the champ and never being around. I mean when you see your girl every damn day doesn't she get on your nerves and you want her to go away eventually? Same here. Time away makes that item seem more important. The world title shouldn't be seen every week.

Monday Night Wars killed a lot of logical things that wrestling USED to do and now there are no longer warS and we still have the war system in place.

I am for Brock taking that belt

I call a match at NTWT-Slam. Me, DC, and Gene.

It can be like that mini-feud that lasted a week. I would be Dolph, Gene would be Miz, and DC would be Bo.

Back
Top Bottom