Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
I call a match at NTWT-Slam. Me, DC, and Gene.

It can be like that mini-feud that lasted a week. I would be Dolph, Gene would be Miz, and DC would be Bo.
Damn, I don't know what is worse. Being in that feud or being labeled as a Bo Dallas.

I would shoot on MeanJeans though. Treat him like Antonio Inoki treated the Great Antonio........

ya'll think if I subscribe for a year it'll be #999?, they won't try to boost the price after 6 months?

Your rate will most likely be locked.

I don't see WWE boosting the price until they actually get strong subscribers numbers

What post?? Yall stay trolling for a response turning the thread into sum it's not derailing..

I ain't mad at none dude watches the wwf he mad at himself for being ..
Himself..
What do I have to be mad for I give no damn what ppl think..do you

And I seen u in the wrestling thread when I was laughing at the grown men in there when they put me out.. Suspect dudes
This Bonez dude is funny.

Last edited:
Can somebody repost that list of things that went wrong in WCW? It was a pretty decent sized spoiler

Me neither, I honestly think she's insanely overrated. Her face is basic as hell. But I would be lying to you if I said that I didn't like her titty meat.

With that being said,

Dolph's current blonde girl. Man I forgot her name already.

Guise.

Might wanna check out the Selena Gomez thread.

The eagle has landed, I repeat. The eagle has landed. This is not a drill.
nerd.gif
 2 nose ?

Selena is bagel face. Her baby fat never left her. I feel like her face is average as all hell.

Does anyone have a torrent link for the Heyman doc? I went to 5 stores, and not a single one had it. Only had the DVD, and I want that blu-ray.

Back
Top Bottom