Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
Been meaning to ask this for the last week. Anyone think Batista can get enough good will from wwe fans for turning in solid work in Hollywood(ie guardians) that it erases his last unpopular run? Does he even want to comeback again if he continues to do well in film?

Been meaning to ask this for the last week. Anyone think Batista can get enough good will from wwe fans for turning in solid work in Hollywood(ie guardians) that it erases his last unpopular run? Does he even want to comeback again if he continues to do well in film?

I think the fans will be fine with him as long as he doesn't put in the WWE Konami code in for a while whenever he comes back.

He apparently feels really uncomfortable when he has to be a face and loves doing the douchey heel persona though..so idk.

Last edited:
Bootista got a bad reception mostly cause we thought he was gonna steal Bryan's shine.

This podcast stuff is interesting. Been working on starting one up with my friend and would like to expand in general. I've got a domain name bought just need to figure out the design.

Last edited:
MaleSecondaryAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.gif

DifficultLinedDeer.gif

SingleSoupyBoutu.gif

qgimEWj.gif

GrimIndelibleCatfish.gif

BueynLjIIAECjwv.jpg

SimilarGrimyDrongo.gif

SelfassuredTerribleHoki.gif

The WWF Ice Cream Bars were the GOAT. Something about that cookie outside was laced with crack :pimp:

You know what superstars were around during 95 who weren't their the following year? The cliq was bad for business.

yea the Cliq was nothing but a bunch of crybabies who did nothing but destroy peoples livelihoods. The only people who really ever talk good about them during that time is them, and people who were on their good side. It's sad what they did to my guy Candido. Straight up disrespect. Shawn should die a thousand deaths over that. I don't care if he found god or not. Dude is as talented as they get, but a straight up *****. My dad swore him and vince used to blow eachother.

Sometimes I picture what would have happened if the Hart Foundation had that power back then instead of the Cliq, just as far as booking and stuff. Like where would Owen, Bret, Bulldog, and Anvil have been on the card, and by association, Pillman and Jarrett.

damn I would love to go. but I'll be gettin whacked out in ocean city Maryland. a little Secrets action.
I have no idea who's on the card or if it's just a house show or regular taping or however they do it.

All I know is that:

1)ROH usually has the best crowds

2)ROH usually has the best wrestling

3)Philly never ever dissapoints when it comes to a wrestling crowd (see MITB last year)

You know what superstars were around during 95 who weren't their the following year? The cliq was bad for business.

yea the Cliq was nothing but a bunch of crybabies who did nothing but destroy peoples livelihoods. The only people who really ever talk good about them during that time is them, and people who were on their good side. It's sad what they did to my guy Candido. Straight up disrespect. Shawn should die a thousand deaths over that. I don't care if he found god or not. Dude is as talented as they get, but a straight up *****. My dad swore him and vince used to blow eachother.

Sometimes I picture what would have happened if the Hart Foundation had that power back then instead of the Cliq, just as far as booking and stuff. Like where would Owen, Bret, Bulldog, and Anvil have been on the card, and by association, Pillman and Jarrett.

wrestling would of prob been a little more boring. the cliq were a driving force in the attitude era. whereas Bret was against the raunchy part of the show. Imagine if Pillman never died. He was so far ahead of the curve. His shoot stuff in wcw, he was the OG pipe bomber.

damn I would love to go. but I'll be gettin whacked out in ocean city Maryland. a little Secrets action.
I have no idea who's on the card or if it's just a house show or regular taping or however they do it.

All I know is that:

1)ROH usually has the best crowds
2)ROH usually has the best wrestling
3)Philly never ever dissapoints when it comes to a wrestling crowd (see MITB last year)
you don't have to tell me any of that. philly has the best crowds because they are passionate about everything. wrestling. baseball. football. ballet. anything.

you don't have to tell me any of that. philly has the best crowds because they are passionate about everything. wrestling. baseball. football. ballet. anything.
Yessir. Only other cities that compare are NY and Chicago. I REALLY want to go to a Chicago show man. Especially during Punk's title run.

1. When did WWE start announcing people for a championship match AFTER they got into the ring? I am assuming it happened during the time I was out of the loop.

2. I just realized something. I can't wait to see how the Yes chants with be done on WWE 2K15. I am really looking forward to this game. I just found out that the DEVS are HUGE Fire Pro Wrestling Fans. So we know what that could lead to.

3. I miss the Daniel Bryan man. He really gave us a great 9 month run. I seriously haven't had much urge to watch RAW since he left and the Shield broke up. I might chill once school starts back up.

4. As far as the PODCAST talk goes
1. Bauer/Pollock
2. Cheap Heat
3. Review-A-Wais/RAW
5. MLW/LAW

5. I get annoyed by the PODCASTONE dudes. All of that ads. All of the repeat guests passed around.

DC in the morning when he clicks on this thread.

tumblr_m39rql6cxr1r7zpado1_400.gif
:smh: That man just stole my whole identity man. Yall dudes wouldn't even HAVE I-Tunes if it weren't for me. And now yall are fans of PODCASTS all of a sudden and want to MAKE them. :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly, Bryan's been on a tear since that Team Hell No stuff. Yeah, they had a lot of stupid segments, but D-Bry was putting on a show every time he stepped in the ring. Those hot tags were awesome.

1. When did WWE start announcing people for a championship match AFTER they got into the ring? I am assuming it happened during the time I was out of the loop.

2. I just realized something. I can't wait to see how the Yes chants with be done on WWE 2K15. I am really looking forward to this game. I just found out that the DEVS are HUGE Fire Pro Wrestling Fans. So we know what that could lead to.

3. I miss the Daniel Bryan man. He really gave us a great 9 month run. I seriously haven't had much urge to watch RAW since he left and the Shield broke up. I might chill once school starts back up.

4. As far as the PODCAST talk goes
1. Bauer/Pollock
2. Cheap Heat
3. Review-A-Wais/RAW
5. MLW/LAW

5. I get annoyed by the PODCASTONE dudes. All of that ads. All of the repeat guests passed around.

This.

Also, to answer your question, I still watching full time in like 2002. Watched here and there through HS, then a bit in college. Saw some of the legend killer stuff, Ric Flair retirement, some of the smackdown six but I got back into full time around '10. When Punk was doing SES.

Went away again and watched a little before ADR debuted and been back ever since.

Back
Top Bottom