Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
iv7G8ZhjnhmIx.gif

ib1p3ZA1qMoqat.gif

iJTbN5DebOM15.gif

Shawn da GOAT.

Can't believe the latest Cheap Heat didn't mention Shawn or Flair in their GOAT discussion

Shawn da GOAT.

Can't believe the latest Cheap Heat didn't mention Shawn or Flair in their GOAT discussion
Yeah, I would have to agree with you af1 1982 af1 1982 . They kinda mentioned Flair real quick while talking about how much Samoa Joe and MVP liked Arn Anderson's ability to work with anyone and his serious uncle demeanor...but no mentions of HBK whatsoever.

GOAT attire

Wrestlemania-12-Shawn-Michaels_2069.jpg

I was so conflicted as a child watching that Wrestlemania 12 match. I was all about the pink and black attack, the excellence of execution, the Hitman and then Shawn came zip linning down to the ring. I was flabbergasted. An hour long tug at my emotions. Great stuff that Iron Man Match was. :smokin

I can vividly still hear JR screaming out The boyhood dream has come true!!

HBK's 90s gear was always clean. :pimp:

The classic red/white gear :pimp:

Peep Game Peep Game still catchin that fade @ the next NTWT show for jackin my avy. :stoneface:

That Buff Bagwell two step. Man I use do catch myself doing that all the damn time.

HBK smh

Last edited:
Shane McMahon used to put on a clinic, man...his matches were always best or next to best on any card. Mostly because of the spots he had, like jumping off the tron, or getting belly-to-belly suplexed by Kurt Angle through that glass, or even those jumps across the ring...damn
mean.gif

think of where the company would be if he was still on good terms with Vince, and was involved with management.

Last edited by a moderator:
After my first ROH experience last night, I've been on a tear watchin some of their older stuff. Prolly gonna watch Global Wars tonight

It had you thinking, "Why do I even **** with WWE" doesn't it?

Yea watch the NYC ROH/NJPW show

Did they just visit nyc recently? I went to a show in NJ a couple years ago and it was pretty dope, I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

My first RoH event was the NJPW card this past spring. It was very enjoyable, ring work wise. My only gripe is too many high spots and not enough selling/storytelling.

I'd like to get into NJPW. I'm probably going to go back and watch the best matches from the G1.

Back
Top Bottom