Wrestling Thread Aug 4-10 | 8/7 Breaking WWE News - Alberto Del Rio FIRED

If Smackdown Moves to Thursdays, Are You...?

• More Likely to Watch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less Likely to Watch

• No Difference

• Will Watch but Only After Football Season

• Total voters
broke the streak with hbk surprisingly with ease,2k15 gonna suck for ya dudes with ps3s and 360s,time to upgrade,go with the xbone so we can get this fed.

1. This fool Sami Zayn just ate Leon Rose's blowpop. The hell is goin on man.

2. Tag Team Tournament looks promising. I am a fan of Jordan/Dillenger's team.

3. Enzo has IT. If he is allowed to do his thing, he could be a fan favorite on the main roster. He needs more in ring experience in front of the camera though. He hasn't wrestled THAT much on NXT

Dude it's so easy to fall asleep and change the channel during these Rusev promos. Who the **** cares about what Lana is rambling about? Got mun2 on right now.

How cena and nikki bella have the same slogan.
Cena never give up
Nikki never give up......... trying to get John cena to marry me and make me an honest woman not just a showmance....dear god why do the love me.

It's the same slogan righr

PleasantEminentAmericanindianhorse.gif

LightheartedForsakenKitfox.gif

DeadSparseHeron.gif

SpicyDetailedBeardeddragon.gif

AnnualCandidCrow.gif

tumblr_n9v0byZMXk1rrlt09o1_500.png

JJ is apart of the Bullet Club now? They're no longer relevant to me.

Last edited:
everybody not balling like you..........meh
just tryna promote the xbone federation man,for only $399.99 PLUS an extra $59.99 u can be down.plus with the twitch app youll be able to record some highlights of your matches and post them orr u can play live for the entire xbone fed universe to watch.

I can't believe Jeff Jarrett is still allowed to roam these United States of America breaking guitars and not drawing a DIME

just tryna promote the xbone federation man,for only $399.99 PLUS an extra $59.99 u can be down.plus with the twitch app youll be able to record some highlights of your matches and post them orr u can play live for the entire xbone fed universe to watch.

man I got 2 kids plus a wife they aint trying to hear that lol...................................I wish I could tho

View media item 1125361

Turned on the network, joined the live stream, and its SummerSlam 2002 HBK vs HHH. Just in time for the video package prefacing the match :smokin

Last edited:
After my first ROH experience last night, I've been on a tear watchin some of their older stuff. Prolly gonna watch Global Wars tonight

Back
Top Bottom