Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Nobody noticed the underwires from Asuka's bra broke?..

Crowd chanting thank you like Shoveluhhh actually gonna let Bayley come up to the main roster..

This little Bayley stan stays getting her heart broke..Best part of any NXT event is seeing that kid cry..

Nobody noticed the underwires from Asuka's bra broke?..

Crowd chanting thank you like Shoveluhhh actually gonna let Bayley come up to the main roster..

It was stuck.. Something metal looking like it was pinching the hell outta her..

Last edited:
Tongan Jeff's music reminds me of something you'd hear for the final boss battle on an old NES game..

Austin Aries always flying under the radar...I really want to see him fight for the US/IC title

Last edited:
which one?

We cant be matchy matchy bc we'd jynx it for sure

This one...

W10357.jpg

With prob them gold Asics :lol: :nerd:

So how long is naka gonna be champ and who does he drop it too?
Probably Hideo
If they build him to bad *** mystique he had in NOAH I can see that.

Seems like they were ready to give him a push towards the NXT title by having him be the first of the NXT Four to work a WrestleMania but then he got hurt.
Wouldn't be mad at this at all.

DC would cream her panties if Kota beat Nakamura for the title.

So how long is naka gonna be champ and who does he drop it too?
Bobby Roooooooooooooo
Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO my dude, but I can't buy him beating Nakamura with that weak Road Dogg-esque finisher.

Gonna watch the rest of Nakamura/Joe match because I fell asleep.

WWWWOOOWWW!!!..Joe and Shinsuke absolutely killed it..

Joe is one helluva wrestler..He's the perfect heel and needs to make an appearance at SummerFest..

And Nakamura was flawless as usual..He sold all of Joe's moves like they were real..Proved once again why he's the best wrestler on the planet..

Joe vs Shinsuke was better than Sami vs. Shinsuke..

About to start the Joe/Nakamura match.

Dude on the violin killed it :pimp:

Bobby Roode was glorious!

Ember Moon has a real nice body.

NXT crowd was annoying but not as bad as they usually are.

Last edited:
It was stuck.. Something metal looking like it was pinching the hell outta her..

I'm almost positive that her underwires came unstitched and started to slide up between her boobs..Or maybe it was some sort of different kind of support they put in the women's wrestlers tops to keep the knockers from falling out..Either way I was disappointed Asuka didn't have a malfunction..She's so damn sexy..She got the prettiest mouth in WWE women's division..

They should make Sext change his finisher and give Rooooooo the Pedigree..It fits his gimmick/personality perfectly..

I could easily see him set an opponent up for the Pedigree and right before he hooks the arms, he throws his hands in the air and yells GLORIOUS..:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom