Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

h-roode.jpg

its a damn shame my dude roode didnt get to wwe earlier

dude is 40 shoulda been a star 10 years ago

they need to hotshot his *** to the main roster

got those two jabroni club guys festus and the other bald guy going for a title yet have roode in the minors wasting his time with the young guys.

Just finished nxt , dope show. I love nakamura man.would love him as wwe champ.him roode and joe need to all be on smackdown right now. Jose and andrade Should be a tag team.lol tag match was match of the night.booker ts girl was decent too.

Bobby Roode looks amazing for 39-40.

Gotta get him to the main roster and get some years out of him before his body/looks start declining.

Last edited:
Last edited:

@macbk

@iHust1e

@Dat Dude Chris

Have fun at Summerfest, fam.
Thanks bro
nthat.gif

bet ill go with either the blk/whi SR Redsign/rebuild/reclaim joint or U CNT C KNEES 
glasses.gif

Its gonna be Seth Rollins section out here b. We kufi smackin all them stupid rasta hats off all the kids in our section 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My cousin gon be in a New Day tee. Imma text you when we get out there
Right on. Im gonna take the train around 1-2. Keep me posted

@Slighted  thanks b 
smile.gif

Somebody in here hit the nail on the head when they said that The Revival is what Gallons/Anderson should be. Couldn't agree more.

Regarding Roode, there's no way he should be spending much more time in NXT. Looks incredible for 40 years old, but I wouldn't want to risk what could happen in the coming years. Gimmick is incredibly over now as well. Just give him a more vicious finisher and you could easily insert him into any of the title pictures. I also wouldn't mind them putting together a TNA stable and bringing them up :nerd:

Wow this is crazy :lol:

its a damn shame my dude roode didnt get to wwe earlier

dude is 40 shoulda been a star 10 years ago

they need to hotshot his *** to the main roster

got those two jabroni club guys festus and the other bald guy going for a title yet have roode in the minors wasting his time with the young guys.

True, but sometimes guys just don't find their til late. Styles wasn't the Styles you see today til 3 years ago. Roode wasn't the Roode you see today until maybe 2009. Styles would have been eating worms from Boogieman and Roode would've been taken Khali Chop's had they came earlier.

Back
Top Bottom