Wrestling Thread Dec 14-20 | 12/20 TNA Final Resolution - Styles vs Daniels, Angles vs Wolfe

On his Twitter account, Kevin Nash teased an New World Order reunion in TNA. "Big Sexy" tweeted the following last week: "might see PAC Hogan Hall and Nash on tna together real soon" He also said he talked to Hall last week and said he "sounded great." For those unaware, "PAC" is Sean "X-Pac" Waltman.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

On his Twitter account, Kevin Nash teased an New World Order reunion in TNA. "Big Sexy" tweeted the following last week: "might see PAC Hogan Hall and Nash on tna together real soon" He also said he talked to Hall last week and said he "sounded great." For those unaware, "PAC" is Sean "X-Pac" Waltman.
eyes.gif

Even as an old nWo mark I can't be the least bit hyped for this. Hall would no show anyway.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I just looked, the Jan 4 Raw is in Dayton, OH.
grin.gif

They should cancel and move it to Montreal ASAP.
QFT. That sucks that they will be live from Dayton.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

double post

2d8ie80.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great double-post GIF.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

What's good with the "no-blood" policy?
A lot to do with the PG rating but I can't help but think Linda McMahon's bid for the Senate is part of it too.

I hear several classic BGMs from King of Fighters and Fatal Fury in the newest Botchamania.

I'm still in shock that The Hitman is coming back. Still the greatest of all time in my opinion.

Why do I feel bret will take on michaels and lead to his retirement as a pay back for the screw job. I am really hype for the NWO to reunite

If it matters, Dayton OH was where Bret won the King of The Ring crown.
laugh.gif

It's amazing how the majority of the current "WWE Universe" has never seen Bret wrestle. Time flies. The WWE should show vignettes and matches toget the current audience in shape.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

If it matters, Dayton OH was where Bret won the King of The Ring crown.
laugh.gif

It's amazing how the majority of the current "WWE Universe" has never seen Bret wrestle. Time flies. The WWE should show vignettes and matches to get the current audience in shape.
What they need to do is get that WWE 24/7 for everybody and show daily, DAILY, almost if not all the shows from 97-2002 to show these kids whatthey've been missing and plus its good for us old heads to see the golden years again.

Hitman coming back, might have to get back into wrestling.......bring back Stone Cold and get a WM 13 rematch
laugh.gif

It's VERY unofficial but Bourne to TNA? Hmm..

(VIA Wrestlezone)

Callum Wallington sent along the following:

I was on Myspace today when I came across a bulletin posted by WWE's Evan Bourne. In the bulletin, he attacks the WWE calling it the Worst Wrestling Ever(WWE). He also hints that his good buddy Christopher Daniels has given him the low down on the January 4th edition of iMPACT and also hints that Mr MondayNight will indeed be debuting in TNA!
Here is the bulletin:

My time with the WWE maybe coming to an end real soon.

It's nothing for sure yet but I was recently fined $2,500. I do not want to talk of that and I will not just to prevent rumors. I am worried howeverbecause WWE has not been giving me much of a push as of late, and are only really using me to carry people in tag matches or job matches even though I'vebeen with the company so long and worked my #%@ off. Then a guy like Sheamus comes up and gets a WWE Title Shot because he is Triple H's workout buddy. Theworld knows I am 10 times the worker Sheamus is and I could wrestle circles around him, but talent doesn't matter in WWE anymore it's all about thelook or who you're friends with. I have been warned that at the start of 2010 WWE will be cutting talent for what they are calling "Budget Cuts"So many great workers have been cut lately I am certain they will release me. Which is funny because they just resigned me and they signed Bret Hart to a 6thMonth deal. Bret Hart will be the guest host of Raw Jan. 4th wonder if he'll make an iMPACT. Oh wait that's on another station Monday Nights. Oops am Iadvertising TNA now? Shouldn't I be behind Raw? I'll get right on that when they get behind me. Right now I hope Air Bourne dies and The Shooting SydalPress comes alive again. I hope WWE fires me, I welcome it! I will go right back to TNA and help the future stars create a legacy because without me WWE standsfor Worst Wrestling Ever haha saw that on a blog in impactwrestling​ anyways sorry for venting, it may be hard to understand but if I leave WWE then you willsee me soon. If you have Tivo, Tivo Raw Jan. 4th and watch iMPACT Live because my old buddy Daniels told me what's going down and he told me a wrestlerdebuts on iMPACT Jan. 4th who is a personal hero of mine. He is one of a kind!!!

NOTE: We have yet to be able to confirm if this blog was really posted by Evan Bourne. It is on Bourne's MySpace page, however, so we decided to share ithere on the newsboard.

Back
Top Bottom