Wrestling Thread Dec 14-20 | 12/20 TNA Final Resolution - Styles vs Daniels, Angles vs Wolfe

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JCH3

Hitman better be at Elimination Chamber PPV in St. Louis on 2/21.
Edit: Sorry, I thought you said IN the Elimination Chamber
laugh.gif
Now THAT would be impressive
laugh.gif

So i'm guessing he will host Raw on the 4th and go from there? If so, I need to cop tickets asap.

But I don't give a damn because it's still going to be a huge mark out moment for us old heads.

Yup

laugh.gif

and damn, i was about to tune in to TNA for the whole 3 hours on 1/4 to help them out with ratings and catch RAW on youtube the next day, but WWE dropped thatEther on TNA already.

great to see my dude coming back i kno ima act like a 10 yr old again glued to the screen when he does come back...the G.O.A.T.

I litterly spazzed out like a 10 year old cena fan. I read that he might partake in one match, but i cant even guess who. Also if edge is back wm is shaping upgreat already

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612
I thought about this when I read the news too, that pop was insane. HBK playin' Montreal like that was priceless.
roll.gif

This for me >>> The Rock because Rock would make a guest host/mania appearance at most, but Bret's got a three month deal that goes through mania.I can't wait.
pimp.gif

And thanks 4w
smile.gif

I just looked, the Jan 4 Raw is in Dayton, OH.
grin.gif

They should cancel and move it to Montreal ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom