Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I remember Lion Heart chants being mad loud.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dawn Marie/Beulah [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BWO.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Impact Players.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lita getting proposed to and them using a Condom for a ring.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just so many random, great memories. [/color]

I agree about Bret w/ BamBam but I wouldn't go so far as to say their matches were great..Above average is a fair statement..

GHIMS-Al Snow is my dude..He live not too far from my city and every now and then I'll see him a the local mall or cycle shop..Real nice guy and humble too..Always makes time for fan..Dude was money for ecw with the head gimmick..He created that all by himself, wrote ever promo on his own, and drew up his own merch designs..And he told me he, unlike a bunch of ecw guys, made good money because it was all his ideas and he did the work to find the head suppliers and get the cheap cost per unit, so he made really nice chunk of change for himself..Plus is a severly underrated wrestler..I think thats owed to Vince not knowing what to do with him and dumping crappy gimmicks on him..Like Shinobi, Avatar, and Leif Cassidy (Remember those names BKRISMACERICHO?)..Once he just got to be himself and get a little freedom on the mic the fans loved him..He and Franchise tore the house down over the ECW world belt once and it was definately a 5 star match!..

If you're talking about ECW.. Then you got to be talking about the Whole_______ Show

images

Spoiler [+]
images

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]those two with sabu.... [/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]random. speaking of the franchise.[/color]
01.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

If you're talking about ECW.. Then you got to be talking about the Whole_______ Show

images

Spoiler [+]
images

Maaaaaan there was nobody like ECW RVD 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Raffy53 wrote:
I bought fan axxess and its still giving me all the divas for free, i havent heard of any of my friends having this problem either 
i would be 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 if i had to pay again
Last year I got fan axxess and I receive all of the DLC at no extra cost..

The only DLC that is a must have for me this year is the Macho Man Randy Savage:
Macho-Man2_sm_crop_650x440.jpg

this will be copped, pending i dont sell the game.

baffles me how he hasn't been announced into the HOF

Vince still bitter than he tainted his 16 year old daughter backstage.
laugh.gif

toine2983 wrote:
Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
apparently you still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess.

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I heard about this happening as well.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'll hold out and download this DLC sometime next week.

Seems like things have all been downhill with this game since it's release.

So do you really.. still have to pay for the DLC even if you purchaced Fan Axxess?

I haven't purchase fan axxess.. (I always waits until all DLC is released)

I was going to purchase for fan axxess.. because I thought that pays off all of the DLC.. but if I still have to pay for the DLC wrestlers on top of fan axxess.. then forget it..

Apparently those that purchase fan axxess will not see free DLC until 2 days after it's release.
The idea is, that although they have to make the DLC free for axxess members, they can hold off for the first 2 days to add some incentive for said members to go ahead and purchase the DLC early due to anticipation.

Thanks TH
indifferent.gif

Don't remember Ivory being this hot. Guess I was too focused on Trish, Lita (sort of), Terri, Torrie, and
pretty much every other diva around that time.

Spoiler [+]
ivory1_127649.jpg
ivory2_127650.jpg
ivory3_127651.jpg

Spoiler [+]
ivory4_127652.jpg
ivory5_127653.jpg

Spoiler [+]
383903_330430210319934_283644031665219_1211955_179699383_n.jpg
383259_330430073653281_283644031665219_1211951_903699245_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
391899_317751791587776_283644031665219_1178372_904107474_n.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]meant to post this last night but the "servers were being updated."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this is Hayabusa vs Onita in FMW which was pretty much ECW before there was an ECW. saw this when i was in high school and still remember it. crowd was great, you could feel the anticipation, the ref in the space man suit [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. Onita's Soupes are [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. 400 powerbombs later [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he had some good ones against terry funk and sabu too that i just saw not too long ago.[/color]

To me Ivory was always one of those girls who was either real sexy lookin' or looked like hot garbage..Never an inbetween..Always had to be one or the other..But when she was on, damn she looked so good..If that makes any sense.

I used to think Ivory looked good until Right to Censor and I used to be in love with ECW Dawn Marie.

Funny coincidence, I was watching Great Muta/Great Nita Deathmatch.
Such an absurd match with kamas as weapons, Muta no-selling/Cena'ing the DDTs, and all the explosions, all very entertaining:

Ivory had an odd face to me... but she was always low key hot as %@$+... but yeah compared to Trish, Debra, and for me I had and still do have a huge thing for Lita.. her run with Edge where she wore pretty much the entire time was a wonderful cap period for me...

I'd really like to watch ROH Final Battle tonight, but it is just bad timing. The show should have been last weekend, not the Friday before Christmas.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'd really like to watch ROH Final Battle tonight, but it is just bad timing. The show should have been last weekend, not the Friday before Christmas.

i don't know what demographic they scheduled this for. but it definitely isn't for their core. i don't know a single person between the ages of 19 - 27 that is staying home tonight.
with that said though, i gotta work tomorrow morning so i will be in the house with wifey and little man tonight.
grin.gif

so i will be watching.

ariana_grande2.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I really wanted to watch too. Like you said, though, horrible timing. Have friends/family/etc around.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I used to think Ivory looked good until Right to Censor and I used to be in love with ECW Dawn Marie.
Same here
pimp.gif
. I had seen some pics of her awhile back right after she had a kid, and 
sick.gif
pretty much ruined the image I always
had of her in my head. She still looks good now though after getting back in some pretty good shape. She really just looks like

a regular cute older chick now. Ain't mad at all.

Spoiler [+]
dawnmarie3.jpg
dawnmarie1.jpg
Jan 2011

But back in the day, ooooooohwee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Dawn-Marie-12.JPG
Dawn-Marie-17.JPG
Dawn-Marie-15.JPG
dawn-marie-pictures.jpg

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Last year I got fan axxess and I receive all of the DLC at no extra cost..

The only DLC that is a must have for me this year is the Macho Man Randy Savage:
Macho-Man2_sm_crop_650x440.jpg

this will be copped, pending i dont sell the game.

baffles me how he hasn't been announced into the HOF

Vince still bitter than he tainted his 16 year old daughter backstage.
laugh.gif
Macho Man's brother said not too long before he died, he mentioned he wouldn't want to be inducted if him and his brothers are inducted as a whole family. Not just Macho Man himself.

After talking about ECW I spent most of my day surfing for old vids..Watching all that old stuff just makes me miss it that much more..

Wanted to watch SD, but wife has got us watching a bunch of Christmas cartoons..Currently being tortured by Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer..

Back
Top Bottom