Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Favorite Match
Favorite Wrestlers

Haha time to get tested lol haha love it guys ! But i am a fan plz believe it !

Corazon de leon
Breat heart

If u guys are fans you know who that is ! His early matches was amazing grew up wanting to be that guy !!

Favorite match of all time * there is many of them

Kurt angel and brock lesner match in japan is up there
Cactus jack vs terry funk were he lost is ear ! Terry funk vs sabu barbe wire match ! I think tops it !
Pod cast ehhh i listen to them all jim ross pod cast is good

Last edited:
I don't know all the details brother Savage or I'd have told ya..
Rams are easily the best trucks of the past 20 yrs..And this one is my personal favorite of all current trucks..

View media item 1852232

Another reason why you're the homie :smokin

Love Rams man.

And that looks clean.

Want one in midnight blue though...those look godly in that color.. :wow:

Last edited:
RAMs are definitely the dopest trucks. Those Cummin Diesels :pimp:

I'm probably getting a new car towards the end of 2016. Leaning towards an FRS at the moment

Another reason why you're the homie :smokin

Love Rams man.

And that looks clean.

Want one in midnight blue though...those look godly in that color.. :wow:

I used to work at a Chrysler plant and I got a really good employee discount..I had an all black Dakota and my brother had a dark blue quad cab off-road edition Ram..Both trucks were great and extremely reliable..Dodge just knows how to make a solid truck that has outstanding looks with the most comfortable interiors of any truck on the road..

I used to work at a Chrysler plant and I got a really good employee discount..I had an all black Dakota and my brother had a dark blue quad cab off-road edition Ram..Both trucks were great and extremely reliable..Dodge just knows how to make a solid truck that has outstanding looks with the most comfortable interiors of any truck on the road..

Nice :smokin

And agreed, especially on the interior being comfortable..got to sit in one before

RAMs are definitely the dopest trucks. Those Cummin Diesels :pimp:

I'm probably getting a new car towards the end of 2016. Leaning towards an FRS at the moment

Got a dude that lives in the cul de sac behind me with a Cummin Diesel. Dude insists on flooring it every time he leaves and scares my dog lol.

Nice :smokin

And agreed, especially on the interior being comfortable..got to sit in one before

Yeah man, even if the exterior wasn't as nice as a Ford or Chevy truck I'd still pick any model Ram just for the comfort and functionality of the interior..I've always said the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in was my Dakota or my brother's Ram..I could ride in either for an extended period of time without it cause me bad pain in my back..

Besides the Abarth, name one from the past 20 years...

Abarth isn't really a single car as much as it is Fiat's performance division

The Punto is a good car and they have a new 124 Spider coming out that looks good

I'm well aware what Arbath is :lol:... My point was weren't in the American market for 20 years before they reintroduced themselves a few years back... And the 500 Arbath is the only thing that isn't :x since... And the 124 is ugly AF compared to its Miata counterpart...

So divulge the info to a car need... Whatchu get... :lol:...

2013 C300 Benz with the sport/premium/multimedia packages. I've kinda been looking at them for about the past 6 months or so, and this one dropped a decent amount in price over the last week or so since I've been looking at it online. So I contact the guy at the Mercedes Benz dealership and went and took a look at it yesterday. Since it was the last day of the year, I'm figuring this is the best price I'm ever going to get on a car this nice, so I better jump on it if the price is right. So I get there and within 5 minutes he's giving me the key to take it for a ride (he didn't even ride with me). I took it for a spin for about a half hour or so, and it was smooth as ****, unlike anything I've ever driven before. As soon as I get back to the dealership he starts asking me if I want to drive it off the lot today, and I told him we had to talk price first. We start crunching numbers and the initial monthly payment was a little over budget for me. I had a price point in mind for my insurance and monthly payment. It was about $20 or so a month more than what I really wanted to pay. So he told me to go chill in their waiting room while he could see what he could do. About 20 minutes later he came back and said I've got the price to where you want it. He knocked about another $1200 off the asking price, so that worked for me, and I drove it off the lot.

2013 C300 Benz with the sport/premium/multimedia packages. I've kinda been looking at them for about the past 6 months or so, and this one dropped a decent amount in price over the last week or so since I've been looking at it online. So I contact the guy at the Mercedes Benz dealership and went and took a look at it yesterday. Since it was the last day of the year, I'm figuring this is the best price I'm ever going to get on a car this nice, so I better jump on it if the price is right. So I get there and within 5 minutes he's giving me the key to take it for a ride (he didn't even ride with me). I took it for a spin for about a half hour or so, and it was smooth as ****, unlike anything I've ever driven before. As soon as I get back to the dealership he starts asking me if I want to drive it off the lot today, and I told him we had to talk price first. We start crunching numbers and the initial monthly payment was a little over budget for me. I had a price point in mind for my insurance and monthly payment. It was about $20 or so a month more than what I really wanted to pay. So he told me to go chill in their waiting room while he could see what he could do. About 20 minutes later he came back and said I've got the price to where you want it. He knocked about another $1200 off the asking price, so that worked for me, and I drove it off the lot.

Same thing I drive :nthat: mine is white tho

Nice! How long have you had it and what has your experience been like with it so far?

Going on a year in march, only the 2nd car I've own but it was a upgrade over the 2008 Audi I had :lol: . Experience??? It gets me from place to place alive :lol: I really only drive 3-4 days a week if even that prefer to take the subway to work since it's only a few stops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom