Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Congrats on the new car @jdcurt2
nthat.gif

Got one myself on Christmas Eve.

I'm in the market for a new ride as well but can't do anything but a truck. Got my eye on a 2015 Toyota Tundra.

I watched raw on dvr yesterday. FF through most of the show. Watched the Sasha match and Vince stuff. Interested to see what happens Monday.

What Audi? I hope not an A5 or S5 :lol: :nerd:.

Nice pickup jdcurt2 jdcurt2 . I'm in the market as well, but so lazy about going to dealerships :lol:.

That's how I was. I would browse online everyday, but I would never go actually look. :lol:

Congrats on the new car @jdcurt2
:nthat:

Got one myself on Christmas Eve.

Nice! :smokin

I'm in the market for a new ride as well but can't do anything but a truck. Got my eye on a 2015 Toyota Tundra.

Those are nice. I used to drive my dad's Sierra around and I just thought it was too big. I've always been in to cars more.

^ Whoever that girl is, she needs to chill out and let people talk. She is almost as bad as Angela Yee

I loved how most of the time when she'd ask a question Finn would turn to the guy to give his answer..She's awful..

Everyone in here talking about cars and I'm 24 and haven't even gotten my license yet.

:lol:

It's ok, when I took a 3 day driving class at 21, there were people in there 35+ who didn't have their license.

They were from Boston, Kenya, and Cambodia though :lol:

Everyone in here talking about cars and I'm 24 and haven't even gotten my license yet.

:lol:

Ehhh depends on where you live and what your day to day activities are. Don't sweat it homie. My aunt is nearly 55 and she doesn't have her license

Every Dominican I know rarely eats vegetables. Why do you think that is the ca se Bug Brenda?

***** we eat platanos for breakfast lunch and dinner :smh:

Yeah if ninjahood taught me anything, you don't need a car in NYC. Better off tying up that Porsche money in sneakers

Ninjahood was kinda right about it. Really only need it to get out of the city and for weekends cause mta service on Sunday is :x

FDB!

Started the Owen DVD. Great stuff so far. I was very young when Owen was in his prime, talking only 7 years old when he passed away. So for me, the Owen I really remember what when he was in the Nation and a bit before. Obviously, and clearly after watching the beginning of the DVD, I know that was not his best stuff, not by a long shot. Guy was pulling out moves that the guys nowadays don't even do. And he was a prankster :lol: .

Last edited:
LOL @ Plantanos being vegetables.

Brenda, all seriousness man. You are my dude. I don't want to see you with heart disease in 2016 and you know you are on the road to heart disease. Increase the vegetables please man.

LOL @ Plantanos being vegetables.

Brenda, all seriousness man. You are my dude. I don't want to see you with heart disease in 2016 and you know you are on the road to heart disease. Increase the vegetables please man.

Am I your dude too??

Back
Top Bottom