Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

-Former WWE NXT Champion Adrian Neville recently revealed to The UK’s Sun that Pat Patterson enjoyed his NXT title match with Sami Zayn at Takeover: R Evolution so much he stormed the ring to congratulate them both.

“Pat wasn’t scheduled to come out at all, he happened to be backstage,” Neville said. “He comes along occasionally to NXT and lends his advice to some of the younger guys.

Apparently, watching the match, Pat wasn’t meant to come out but he just foxed his way through — he said he was going to jump the railings, no matter what Triple H said!

He just shook my hand and congratulated me and told me he’d enjoyed the match which coming from someone like Pat is huge.

It was surreal. Someone like Pat giving you that nod, it is unbelievable.”

Adrian Neville also told The Sun how he ‘teared up’ at the end of the show’s main event, a match he rates as one the best the pair have ever had together.

Looks like patty has a crush on an English boy

Patterson to Vince: You gotta give Neville a push.
Vince: he looks like a cartoon character, what's his face, mighty mouse. let's give him that gimmick.
Patterson: you think he'll roll around the ring with me?

he looks more like a rat but a mouse is more friendly

i hope he is forced to wear a cape during matches

Last edited:
Been working all day and just now having time to catch up with the thread. Glad you like your stuff johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm :lol:

Here's the list I had going on who had sent their gifts so far. The ones that I've heard from sending gifts out are highlighted in yellow. I may have missed a couple especially if you just posted recently that you sent your gift.
Also, when you get your gift and open it, post a picture! :lol: That's one of the whole points of doing this is to see the cool **** everyone is getting.

Last edited:
So a short dude with huge ears is Pat's type?

I never saw a pat Patterson match. Was he a good in ring worker? Based on his in ring work could he be legitimately excited about NXT or is he just down there being a creeper?

Last edited:
So a short dude with huge ears is Pat's type?

I never saw a pat Patterson match. Was he a good in ring worker? Based on his in ring work could he be legitimately excited about NXT or is he just down there being a creeper?

Let's just say he was the Freddie Mercury of wresting. And I'm not talking about performance based :lol:

Been working all day and just now having time to catch up with the thread. Glad you like your stuff @JohnnyRedStorm
laugh.gif

Here's the list I had going on who had sent their gifts so far. The ones that I've heard from sending gifts out are highlighted in yellow. I may have missed a couple especially if you just posted recently that you sent your gift.
Also, when you get your gift and open it, post a picture!
laugh.gif
That's one of the whole points of doing this is to see the cool **** everyone is getting.
Sent my gift out on the 12th

Patterson was top shelf

he was ahead of his time - his seliing was an art form

maybe the best Bob Backlund matches imo is the Backlund vs Patterson Steel Cage Match from 1979

enjoy

Back
Top Bottom