Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Haven't gotten anything from my SS yet....feels batman.

But I did send mine out, again that person does not post in this group and I have a feeling they were just here for a gift.

Can we get a list of everybody who participated in the SS and who shipped/recived their gifts? Jd if your too busy I have no life for about another month I could do it for you.

Last edited:
- WWE are reportedly working on a new gimmick for Adrian Neville when he is called up to the main roster.

PWInsider reports that a "Mighty Mouse" gimmick is being considered which is a reference to the cartoon character which appeared in films between 1942 and 1961.

aaaaaaaand Buried

- WWE are reportedly working on a new gimmick for Adrian Neville when he is called up to the main roster.

PWInsider reports that a "Mighty Mouse" gimmick is being considered which is a reference to the cartoon character which appeared in films between 1942 and 1961.

aaaaaaaand Buried
:lol: it;s like they want people to fail :smh:

aaaaaaaand Buried

:smh: :smh: :smh:

If he comes out with a cape I'm tuning out

I sent my elf his gift last week and he recieved it. Haven't got mine yet. With my luck I think someone that rarely posts got me and just signed up to get gifts. Next year we should only do NTWT regulars.

Her face is awful
laugh.gif
She the female version of Bo.

Bolina Dallas.

Last edited:
– WWE is reportedly planning a major storyline for the first RAW of 2015 that will “kick off WrestleMania 31 season in a big way.” The show is scheduled for January 5th in Corpus Christi, Texas

Undertaker :nerd:

So that means another pointless RAW tonight :rolleyes

Last edited:
-The latest issue with Vince McMahon and Triple H reportedly has to do with the Triple H character returning to TV and WrestleMania 31 plans. Vince hasn’t decided when he wants Triple H back on TV and they apparently have a difference of opinion about the creative direction that Triple H should take when he is back on TV.

At last word, Vince and Triple H were both hoping that The Undertaker works WrestleMania 31 but they are not in agreement on what match Taker should have if he does come back. With The Rock likely not working the show, Triple H wants to face Sting but Vince wants to do Sting vs. Taker.

This the only time I agree with vince.

I sent my elf his gift last week and he recieved it. Haven't got mine yet. With my luck I think someone that rarely posts got me and just signed up to get gifts. Next year we should only do NTWT regulars.

or GWO members.

Last edited:
I shipped my elf's gifts out and according to tracking he should be receiving them today. I havent got mine yet but there are still 3 days of deliveries until Christmas

aaaaaaaand Buried

Wtf?

I haven't gotten a gift yet but my elf received his gifts. He doesn't post in here but on instagram he posted them.

Aight so from what I gather, so far

JRAdagreat72: shipped/ has not received
AquaGrape2345: shipped/ has not received
Casekicks: shipped/ received
22stylez: shipped/ has not received
Johnnyredstorm: shipped/ received
Peepgame: shipped/ received
Beansitime: shipped/ has not received
Meangene45: shipped/ has not received
Brendasdeadbaby: shipped/ received
Jhova: shipped/ received
Celticspride: received
Shorty Doo Wop: shipped/ received
Furiousstylezz: shipping tomorrow/ received
Jcmojica24: shipped/ received
BigPat630: shipped/ received

Last edited:
My elf got his stuff and I got a majority of my stuff from my santa one of the packages he sent got delayed or something

Back
Top Bottom