Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

prowrestlingtees hasn't shipped my stuff yet man :stoneface: they created a label on dec 1st smh. feel like i should call them tomorrow and make sure those marks didn't forget and see if i could finagle a free shirt for the wait.

prowrestlingtees hasn't shipped my stuff yet man
indifferent.gif
they created a label on dec 1st smh. feel like i should call them tomorrow and make sure those marks didn't forget and see if i could finagle a free shirt for the wait.
I put my order in on 11/26 and just received it today from them.  When did you place your order?

prowrestlingtees hasn't shipped my stuff yet man :stoneface: they created a label on dec 1st smh. feel like i should call them tomorrow and make sure those marks didn't forget and see if i could finagle a free shirt for the wait.

Colt needs to get his **** together.

Wish I could have watched NXT with y'all but had to visit a close cousins who just had their first child. I'll just post all my thoughts once I'm done viewing so I don't catch any spoilers. Anyways...Owens got busted up by Parker... :smh: but he's gonna make an impact. Dude is legit and I'm happy for him making to the next level. Had about two mins of fuzzy feed during Lucha Dragons vs Vaudevillains. Man Sin Cara is getting a clubberin. In dire need of a Tag. Dammit I wanted The Vaudevillians to win. :frown: solid match, Luchas have better chemistry with Gotch and English vs Ascension for sure. Them braids don't do Banks' forehead any help. :x Baron Corbin finally did more than one move. :wow: Balor with that paint... :pimp: Connor looked all confused. :lol: it's very obvious Graves isn't comfortable yet on the mic. Viktor gave Itami them Jimmy Conway stomps. :lol: Classic heel dirty tactics by The Ascension. And the Balor hot tag. :nthat: That GTS tease... :smh: and they really gotta get rid of the double foot stomp. :x Just don't like the move nor it's injury potential. Roman really shouldn't have won Superstat of the year. :smh: and his promo was butt nuggets. Step your promo game up bruh. You got all this free time. His hair grew, but his mic skills didn't. Spend less time conditioning and more acting. Banks calling Charlotte basic. :lol: classic NT disrespect term. Sasha's chops>Charlotte's chops. Both women working kinda stiff this match. Gives it an edge most Divas matches don't have. That Predator swag isn't a good look for Sasha. Dear Lord what a Spear!!!!!! They are trying to take match of the night. Impressed with both women tonight. Wow. My survey is probably all wron by this point. But I'm entertained. And now the Main Event.... It seems the crowd might be slightly in favor of Zayn tonight. Starting off similar to a New Japan match. :nthat: Neville is a buff lil dude. No ayo. Vicious clothesline by Sami. Alex Riley is just as confused a heel announcer as JBL. :smh: man I'm glad they let them just go this match. Damn. Almost thought Neville was gonna tap. :frown: what a damn match. :wow: :D the double ref bump though?!? :smh: "this ref sucks!!!" :lol: :rofl: this fool is about to get Guerreroed. SMH. He won. Zayn won. So damn happy. :smile: :smokin :pimp: :D :nthat:

Wish I could have watched NXT with y'all but had to visit a close cousins who just had their first child. I'll just post all my thoughts once I'm done viewing so I don't catch any spoilers. Anyways...Owens got busted up by Parker... :smh: but he's gonna make an impact. Dude is legit and I'm happy for him making to the next level. Had about two mins of fuzzy feed during Lucha Dragons vs Vaudevillains. Man Sin Cara is getting a clubberin. In dire need of a Tag. Dammit I wanted The Vaudevillians to win. :frown: solid match, Luchas have better chemistry with Gotch and English vs Ascension for sure. Them braids don't do Banks' forehead any help. :x Baron Corbin finally did more than one move. :wow: Balor with that paint... :pimp: Connor looked all confused. :lol: it's very obvious Graves isn't comfortable yet on the mic. Viktor gave Itami them Jimmy Conway stomps. :lol: Classic heel dirty tactics by The Ascension. And the Balor hot tag. :nthat: That GTS tease... :smh: and they really gotta get rid of the double foot stomp. :x Just don't like the move nor it's injury potential. Roman really shouldn't have won Superstat of the year. :smh: and his promo was butt nuggets. Step your promo game up bruh. You got all this free time. His hair grew, but his mic skills didn't. Spend less time conditioning and more acting. Banks calling Charlotte basic. :lol: classic NT disrespect term. Sasha's chops>Charlotte's chops. Both women working kinda stiff this match. Gives it an edge most Divas matches don't have. That Predator swag isn't a good look for Sasha. Dear Lord what a Spear!!!!!! They are trying to take match of the night. Impressed with both women tonight. Wow. My survey is probably all wron by this point. But I'm entertained. And now the Main Event.... It seems the crowd might be slightly in favor of Zayn tonight. Starting off similar to a New Japan match. :nthat: Neville is a buff lil dude. No ayo. Vicious clothesline by Sami. Alex Riley is just as confused a heel announcer as JBL. :smh: man I'm glad they let them just go this match. Damn. Almost thought Neville was gonna tap. :frown: what a damn match. :wow: :D the double ref bump though?!? :smh: "this ref sucks!!!" :lol: :rofl: this fool is about to get Guerreroed. SMH. He won. Zayn won. So damn happy. :smile: :smokin :pimp: :D :nthat:

:x :x :x

Yeah they need to cut Balor's entrance. Dude takes 2-3 min to get in the ring every week :lol:
I think it's fine for PPVs. Especially if he's going to do the body paint and make it a spectacle. No need for all the theatrics at a normal show...

Just getting to watch the nxt show, did Finn Balor always have entrances like that when he was in New Japan?

What an awesome show, too bad the excitement will go away on Sunday

Here are some notes I wrote while watching:

Jojo is still holding weight :D

I would have to watch it again but I thought I saw the ref pass or take something from Kevin Owens after he started bleeding

The Vaudevillians characters and their mannerisms and style are awesome. Fits them so well.

Baron Corbin...yawn

The look on Konnor's face when Balor came out :rofl:

"Marking out" chants :lol:

The action and variety of moves in NXT is so refreshing. I jus hope when ppl start moving up they don't get sterilized.

Sasha Banks looks like shes rode the Bang Bus before :nerd: but that hair ain't workin for her tonight.

Charlotte & Sasha went HAM!!!! Pretty solid friggin match

Zayn winning was a true surprise to me

2 hrs later and Owens is still bleeding :rofl:

:wow: at that Powerbomb to the apron

Back
Top Bottom