Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Giant%20Powerbomb.gif

just started watching nxt. Owens is gonna ride a rocket to the top. he's incredible and has the fans in his hands

SAMI SYSTEM :pimp:

liked the moment with him and neville at the end.. never see that anymore.

Last edited:
How was Owens' debut?

He didn't do to well bro. Cried coming down to the ring then botched a move and cut himself open. no sold cj parkers move in the corner. Miss timed the finish as well. Almost broke sami's back batman/case style with a power bomb on the side of the ring. Crowd was hot for him tho. Fight Owens fight

Last edited:
Wasn't on here to discuss Takeover with yall, and I fell asleep right after :lol:

But it was a good show.

- Owens right off the bat surprised me. Good way to kick it off.

- Lucha Dragons are good man. So are the Vaudevillians, especially Gotch.

- even Corbin has more moves than Reigns(and I'm a Reigns fan :lol: ) the way dude carries himself is badass

- that Finn entrance :wow: he is going to be a star man. Dude more than has the presence.

- my heart stopped when Kenta went for the GTS :lol: you KNOW that was prolly Trips' idea :lol:

- shocked that Lady Naitch won. And Banks is the goods, yall on bath salts with that slander :smh: Good match.

- Exciting main event. The right man won, Neville really has nothing else to do in NXT. I hope Neville makes his debut at the Rumble and enters a program with Harper or somebody

- I was NOT expecting that Owens turn :wow: I literally shouted when that happened.

Good stuff. betterthanraw/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom