Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

I'm over 900 posts behind this thread :x :lol:

Watching NXT right now, didn't know much about Steen/Owens coming in but man I'm sold. Currently on the Tag match, so whack that Ascension is getting a push over the Vaudevillains, regardless if they've been together longer.

I think a couple of low midcarders/Superstars Regulars should jump down to NXT and work on their craft.

Did wonders for Kidd. He was one of the least charismatic guys on the roster before NXT and was trash on the mic. Fast forward to now he's probably one of the most entertaining heels in wrestling. :lol: :pimp:

Fans counting during Corbin's matches is beyond stupid and kills the vibe.

Itami's music sounds like Shredder's theme from TMNT.

Charlotte's face gets mega red just like her old man's. Really good match too.

Overall a great show.

This is the type of product that actually makes viewers want to tune in on a weekly basis.

I think a couple of low midcarders/Superstars Regulars should jump down to NXT and work on their craft.

Did wonders for Kidd. He was one of the least charismatic guys on the roster before NXT and was trash on the mic. Fast forward to now he's probably one of the most entertaining heels in wrestling. :lol: :pimp:

Couldnt agree more with this. Slator Gator needs to go down there and dominate, whether together or separately

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not trolling, but yall really think those shirts look good man? Yall would wear them in NON-wrestling public?

All those damn shirts are ugly. Only shirt I saw that looked halfway decent on that website was the Evolution Shirt.

The body paint is just something that is so different and has a cool factor. While he may not be great on the mic, he does have charisma and a strong presence. And no DeepSea, he is pretty ripped, so he does have the body. Just isn't as tall as Vince likes...

I'd wear that KO shirt anywhere..But the Finn shirt, while nasty as hell, would be reserved for ppv days or live events..If my SS is still looking for something to get me, I'd gladly take the Owens shirt in a 2 or 3x..:tongue:

I've never worn wrestling shirt i wouldnt wear the ko or devitt one some shirts id wear but mostly stuff id seen on prowrestlingtees or that devitt shirt BDB posted a while back from england

Back
Top Bottom