Wrestling Thread Dec 8-21 | 12/15 RAW - BROCK Returns, Brock v Cena @ Royal Rumble

Only thing that'll save 2k15 is when the PC version drops. The modding community will put in that work

i don't like their pin system where you gotta hold it for a sec or their submission system... i like the button mash way better... ummm gameplay is not quite there yet although it's heading in the right direction... creation is limited as far as what you can edit and how much you can create... career mode is an absolute joke... gm mode is a joke as well... raw and smackdown roster split isn't even utilized in real life...commentary SUCKS...

Seriously. These dudes are having a fireworks fight. 25 min mark.

DDT: Camping-Ground Pro-Wrestling 6.9.2009:

Kenny Omega shooting a Roman candle at dude dressed like a Gundam :lol:

That's gotta be the same promotion where Omega wrestled that little kid, right?

got a migraine but job won't let me stay home :smh:

either way, I won't be watching TLC

I believe that was Ice Ribbon...

Sami talks about the campground shows on the y2j podcast... And how a blow up doll was champ and putting on 25 minute matches... I know what I typed...

Yep DDT. Some entertaining stuff man. Now they are doing baseball slide kicks down a slippery waterfall slope. Ibushi did a standing moonsault on gravel

I believe that was Ice Ribbon...

Sami talks about the campground shows on the y2j podcast... And how a blow up doll was champ and putting on 25 minute matches... I know what I typed...
Nah this is DDT. He was talking about his training in Canada. Same premise though.

Good podcasts.
Jr with 123 Waltman Kid
Jericho with Zayn and Neville

Back
Top Bottom