Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey i just bought the stone cold blu-ray but it won't play in 1080p when all my other blu-rays do. i was wondering if this happened to anyone else who picked it up or is it just me?

you bought a blank blu ray disc with a label fam. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

YES TED! MY FAVORITE!
You would be part of the Dibiase Posse
Ted has a lot of potential. He's on the right path. For the record, though. I was being sarcastic.

Glad to hear good things about the main event. I look forward to it.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Kaitlyn
pimp.gif
devil.gif
so mad i had to work late tonight. 
mad.gif

we had 4 euthanasias and a surgery death at the clinic today though. clinic closes at 7 and i didn't leave till 9:15 
indifferent.gif

i was excited to see all of her vanilla glory in 1080p on my new 52". 

Mister916 wrote:
GL Rayner wrote:
I finally got WWE12. I really have to get adjusted to these controls
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

It's really good after you get used to it.

really good.

surprisingly good actually.

i honestly had sub-par expectations for WWE '12 and it's the only game i've played since last tuesday. and i have mw3, madden, ac : revelations, uncharted, and arkham city, so i think that's saying something.

fix their servers and i'll tip my hat to thq.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Kaitlyn
pimp.gif
devil.gif
so mad i had to work late tonight. 
mad.gif

we had 4 euthanasias and a surgery death at the clinic today though. clinic closes at 7 and i didn't leave till 9:15 
indifferent.gif

i was excited to see all of her vanilla glory in 1080p on my new 52". 

Mister916 wrote:
GL Rayner wrote:
I finally got WWE12. I really have to get adjusted to these controls
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

It's really good after you get used to it.

really good.

surprisingly good actually.

i honestly had sub-par expectations for WWE '12 and it's the only game i've played since last tuesday. and i have mw3, madden, ac : revelations, uncharted, and arkham city, so i think that's saying something.

fix their servers and i'll tip my hat to thq.

I really like heel Kaitlyn
devil.gif

Now that I've gotten used to the controls WWE 12 has been tons of fun.

Anyone want to get some matches going this week? I mean, if the servers are up that is
laugh.gif

i'm down. no one can see me in WWE '12. i'm undefeated on the leaderboards. I completely dominated two, that's right, two very laggy matches last night.
laugh.gif

edit: yeah lobo i'll put the list up sometime tonight.  don't worry unlike 4w i actually come through with my word. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Awesome. Also, I kinda like Hunico's new music. It's funny how the Sin Cara mess has really worked in his favor. Good for him.

just started watching smackdown on youtube, the first 15 min has to be some of the worst television i've ever witnessed.
i'd rather watch the raw with the muppets again 15 times over than have to ever watch this 15 segment in it's entirety.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

just started watching smackdown on youtube, the first 15 min has to be some of the worst television i've ever witnessed.
i'd rather watch the raw with the muppets again 15 times over than have to ever watch this 15 segment in it's entirety.

I said the exact same thing. I hated the beginning. And for some reason seeing Mick Foley on my TV really made me mad. I just have no desire to see him on WWE TV anymore.

- There was talk this weekend that Kevin Nash vs. Triple H has been moved from TLC to the Royal Rumble pay-per-view or scrapped altogether. We should know more this afternoon.

- While PWInsider reports that the cryptic WWE videos are for Chris Jericho’s return in January, The Wrestling Observer reports that the videos are for the return of The Undertaker. Reports were that WWE means for the videos to be for Jericho but that he has not signed a deal, at last word. Speculation is that they intend for the video to be for Jericho but if things fall through with him, the video can be used for someone else.

After the 2011 Royal Rumble was dubbed the “biggest Royal Rumble in history

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- While PWInsider reports that the cryptic WWE videos are for Chris Jericho’s return in January, The Wrestling Observer reports that the videos are for the return of The Undertaker. Reports were that WWE means for the videos to be for Jericho but that he has not signed a deal, at last word. Speculation is that they intend for the video to be for Jericho but if things fall through with him, the video can be used for someone else.
So, you're telling there's still a chance we get Sting. Right? Cause that's what I'm getting out of this.

WAIT YOU ALREADY SAID IT WAS JERICHO. DAMN YOUR SOURCES.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, you're telling there's still a chance we get Sting. Right? Cause that's what I'm getting out of this.

WAIT YOU ALREADY SAID IT WAS JERICHO. DAMN YOUR SOURCES.

the sting joke has been done a few times, get something new.

i never said it was jericho, the news i posted said. it says it could still be for him, unless the deal falls through

i never said it was jericho, the news i posted said. it says it could still be for him, unless the deal falls through

guys, its confirmed.

the 1-2-12 vignette is for jericho
Okay, guy.

^ why dont u post what i posted afterwards, thats why i said it

- Despite other reports, PWInsider reports that the cryptic promos airing for January 2012 are meant for Chris Jericho.

Word is that the deal between WWE and Jericho is not done yet but Vince McMahon wanted to get it out there now. WWE officials want Jericho on the RAW brand to help boost ratings.
You basically flip-flopped so you could claim you were right either way. Congratulations, you are now a politician.

@ lobo goin in right now.

i literally posted my last post about 35 min ago and i am already done watching smackdown.
so basically i skipped through an hour of smackdown due to the lack of interest.
you know you have an awful show when a divas match is the second most entertaining thing about the show.
they should have just held a 20 min Super Smackdown with henry/bryan being the main and only event.
that sd was awful.

starting to create the NTWEF by tomorrow

i'll start with 5 ppl, then 5 more in a few days as we wait for the servers to work

brasilian, toine, 916, if u guys can each post atleast 5 other ppl to create by this week, that would help the process go much faster.

we also need the official NTWEF logo and ring created.

ImThatOne, VeintiSiete, Hymen, Noble and 4W

let me know what u guys want to look like and also your finisher

u can post the info here or PM me

Back
Top Bottom