Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

roll.gif
my god, they just told Orton "When u face Otunga, just beat him to death and throw him around the arena"

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Am i the only one who actually kinda likes david otunga?
He has the look, and is fairly decent in promos, he just needs loads of ring work. But you could probably say the same
about quite a few other people.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

He has the look, and is fairly decent in promos, he just needs loads of ring work. But you could probably say the same

hes improved a whole lot in the ring since his nexus days, and the heel character he has right now is perfecrt

Yea that is a good character for him. His "A-List" character was good too early on during NXT, but
when he teamed w/ McGillicutty, I knew that would go nowhere pretty fast.

hes improved a whole lot in the ring since his nexus days, and the heel character he has right now is perfecrt

David character is perfect for him..Because I actually believe this is how David really acts.. However..it is real weak.. if you are trying to be a major heel.. in the WWE..

Remember when you used to not see from 300 miles away who'd win Battle Royals???

Anyway, Hunico's new theme
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, even just for the 7 seconds it played
laugh.gif

I could see him being a major heel later on by using his lawyering later on to pull the rug from under triple h and larunitis and getting himself as gm, or somthing along those lines.......there just alot of diffrent ways as a lawyer he can screw people to get himself in a major angle

I could see him being a major heel later on by using his lawyering later on to pull the rug from under triple h and larunitis and getting himself as gm, or somthing along those lines.......there just alot of diffrent ways as a lawyer he can screw people to get himself in a major angle

Otunga could do that with his current gimmick.. however it won't be original. .Example: he could use a loop hole to get a championship match. . And use another loop hole to win the title. . However Christian went out of character to win the world heavyweight championship. .Using a loopholes in the contract. .

Ive been dying to see an Orton/Otunga match.

I just woke up and this was the first match I saw.  Good move making this a street fight.  It would have been ugly if Otunga would have had to wrestle an actual match.  Otunga really took that RKO badly.  His feet never left the ground.  His body just kind of collapsed which looked like it really sucked.
Anyone else find it strange they are doing their Christmas show on Nov 29?

Back
Top Bottom