Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

[h1]WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit Film Biopic CROSSFACE To Re-Tell Tragedy[/h1]"The tragedy of Chris Benoit’s final days are to be re-told in a new big screen ‘biographical thriller’, entitled Crossface.
SRG Films have bought the rights to Matthew Randazzo’s book “Ring of Hell: The Story of Chris Benoit and the Fall of the Pro Wrestling Industryâ€

Kaitlyn & AJ ZZ
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Mmmmmmmmmickie
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Sin Cara botchfest.

nice post lobo, i was thoroughly entertained.
laugh.gif

i loved regal and tajiri's chemistry back in the day... 
but dat pic
sick.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

nice post lobo, i was thoroughly entertained.
laugh.gif

i loved regal and tajiri's chemistry back in the day... 
but dat pic
sick.gif

All of this.
laugh.gif

That Tajiri/Regal could be the "You're Gonna Get Raped" pic.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

- Regarding John Morrison, he is free to go where he wants as he has no non-compete clause with WWE

- Triple H has been removed from advertisements for tomorrow night’s RAW Supershow. John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk and a 41-man Battle Royal is being advertised for tomorrow’s show.

– Kevin Nash stated this evening on Twitter that he’s packing his wrestling gear for tomorrow night’s Raw SuperShowin Tampa, Florida.

He wrote, “Made up my mind, packing my wresteling gear. Someones getting a beat down in Tampa tomorrow night on Raw.â€

Skip didn't return with the Ryback gimmick?

Or will he wait until its main event time?

Vince been trying to take eagle symbolism away from Hitler and the Nazis like Jordan trying to take Hitler's mustache as his own.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Angle & Jarrett are lucky men.

fixed.
even though he got the raw end of the deal, he still angle slammed the p on a regular basis for years.

and she's got a mean jaw. i bet her mouth game is
cena_whistling_gif.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Angle & Jarrett are lucky men.
fixed.
even though he got the raw end of the deal, he still angle slammed the p on a regular basis for years.
Yeah, and the thing is that Angle was the one who ruined her body with his seed.
Jarrett will never know what that pre-baby body was like.

Back
Top Bottom