Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Kaitlyn...
Spoiler [+]
joakim-noah.jpg
Cot damb
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And I've seen some of his NJPW stuff too, niiiiiice. Haven't seen that 1st Tanaka though, gotta check that out.
Here's for the fellas that like their ladies with a little mass..

2ur2gs2.gif

Spoiler [+]
HghKV.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

No wonder why NTWE is booked so poorly. The COO thinks Ultimate Warrior is
top 5 of all time.

i said top 5 superstar all time, not wrestler

booked poorly? look at the guys i have signed as COO who are the future of this business.

i would put u on that list but u are looking more like the next maven

could we be seeing a group of talent headed to WWE main roster soon???

WWE officials will be giving several of the top FCW talents tryouts on the road over the next few weeks. So far no names have been revealed, but the rumors now are that these FCW stars will be on the road with the 2 main brands: Seth Rollins (a.k.a. Tyler Black), Richie Steamboat (son of WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Steamboat), Dean Ambrose, Antonio Cesaro (a.k.a. Claudio Castagnoli) and Xavier Woods (a.k.a. Consequences Creed). 

Kaitlyn...
Spoiler [+]
joakim-noah.jpg
Cot damb
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And I've seen some of his NJPW stuff too, niiiiiice. Haven't seen that 1st Tanaka though, gotta check that out.

2ur2gs2.gif

Spoiler [+]
HghKV.gif

1sarahpalin414jpg-499a7021bb45d88c.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kaitlyn...
Spoiler [+]
joakim-noah.jpg
Cot damb
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2ur2gs2.gif

Spoiler [+]
HghKV.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Going to play some WWE 12.. Too bad the servers are crap..

is it really that bad?for both versions?
Let's just say that it is so bad I'd rather have the game come without an online feature it is so aggravating.. I've tried a handful of times everyday for the 10 or so days I've had the game, and have only been able to download 1 CAW off the community creations

I don't know how it is on XBox, but it probably is similar..

Originally Posted by Essential1

Let's just say that it is so bad I'd rather have the game come without an online feature it is so aggravating.. I've tried a handful of times everyday for the 10 or so days I've had the game, and have only been able to download 1 CAW off the community creations

Yea its just as bad on the 360

Originally Posted by Essential1

laugh.gif
i participated in one of the most laggiest online games of my gaming life a week ago.
a simple 5 min match almost took 20.

wow thats horrible i was gonna buy today. is there atleast a mode where i can play season after season with nothing but created wrestlers?

wow thats horrible i was gonna buy today. is there atleast a mode where i can play season after season with nothing but created wrestlers?

You can setup your Universe mode to have just CAWs.  But you need to get on Community Creations to download these CAWs, and in order to get on Community Creations you have to get online, and in order to get online the WWE 12 Servers have to be working, so........

What they need to do is give us a Legends Game with the same controls as WWE '12... Looking back Legends of Wrestlemania could have been the greatest game ever, but #!#$%% it up by having the arcade style controls, and making all the wrestlers look like comic book heroes.

(There's wrestlers who belong on this list, that I left off because no way in Hell they get on a WWE game ; Owen Hart)

Andre,Animal, Arn Anderson, Ax, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Bossman, Big John Studd, Bret Hart, Brian Knobbs, British Bulldog
Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Chris Jericho, Doink, Dusty Rhodes, Earthquake,Eddie Guerrero,George The Animal Steele,George Valentine
Hawk, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Iron Sheik, Jake Roberts, Jerry Lawler, Jerry Saggs, Jim Duggan, Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Snuka,
Junkyard Dog, Kamala, Kevin Nash, King Kong Bundy, Koko B. Ware, Lex Luger, Macho Man, Mankind, Mr. Perfect, Papa Shango
Razor Ramon, Ric Flair, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, The Rock, Roddy Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Sid Justice, Smash
Stone Cold, Ted Dibiase, Typhoon, Ultimate Warrior,Vader,Yokozuna

That's 50+ wrestlers (Give 30 or so wrestlers off the bat, and make maybe four 5-wrestler pack DLC's for $5 each if you want the entire roster)..

Add in managers (who can only be used as managers): Mr. Fuji, Jimmy Hart, Bobby The Brain, Paul Bearer

And to get more interest add current superstars: CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Undertaker, John Cena, Triple H, Edge, Big Show, Kane (There's a couple people who don't belong but are there to garner more interest from Today's fan)

Throw in classic arenas (mid-90s Raw, bunch of WM's, 90s Royal Rumble, etc. etc.)

Keep all the creation features that WWE 12 has..

Working servers

And I bet that every one of us would be at the store the time it opens on the day of the release date..

after platinuming WWE '12 i just realized that i soley got the game to play it the way i wanted to with majority CAWs.
i know its lame (i have alot of freetime at work between appointments) but i have like 30+ CAWs that i wanted to download to play out a year long story/angle that i thought up off.
i literally have full events, PPV match cards and promos written up
laugh.gif
the whole nine.
and now because thq wanted to rush the game out and can't get their servers right i haven't touched the game since finishing the trophies.

not knocking the quality of the game at all, i love the game, but something that the company made one of their most important selling points has now tarnished the game for me.

let alone the fact that it's holding up NTWEF as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

after platinuming WWE '12 i just realized that i soley got the game to play it the way i wanted to with majority CAWs.
i know its lame (i have alot of freetime at work between appointments) but i have like 30+ CAWs that i wanted to download to play out a year long story/angle that i thought up off.
i literally have full events, PPV match cards and promos written up
laugh.gif
the whole nine.
and now because thq wanted to rush the game out and can't get their servers right i haven't touched the game since finishing the trophies.

not knocking the quality of the game at all, i love the game, but something that the company made one of their most important selling points has now tarnished the game for me.

let alone the fact that it's holding up NTWEF as well.
laugh.gif

I think the one thing all sports games/ wrestling games should do in the future is bring in a bunch of actually fans of the game/ subject (in this case) WWE... Instead of getting suggestions from message boards which are for the most part just broad statements they would get more help and produce better games yearly with fans coming in to give daily suggestions

Because often times the makers of a game whether MLB, NBA, NFL, WWE  seem to do the minimum plus 1.. Instead of making something gamers will love

Glacier Responds to WWE's Shots at His Gimmick
- Glacier was a guest on the radio show for World Wrestling Insanity, where he responded to WWE's shots at his gimmick and advice he has for anyone on WWE's "Turkey List." Here are some highlights:

About the WWE's "Turkey List": "Everything in the wrestling business that's pretty much put out there in the public, you have to take tongue-in-cheek. You really do. Everybody in the wrestling business is basically a larger than life character. I think sometimes people forget that we're characters. I tell people all the time - and I mean this with all sincerity - I know the guys on that list feel the same way I do. When they develop their gimmick for wrestling, it's something they really believe in. I really believe that when someone grabs onto a gimmick and they run with it, no matter how much success they have on a regional or national scale, that gimmick doesn't fall too far from who they are. "

About being the recipient of WWE's "cheap shots": "As long as they're talking about you, it's not all bad. (laughs) They're making space in their magazine or on their website or whatever to talk about you. Let's face it. If they really wanted to bash anybody in wrestling - whether WWE, TNA, Impact, or whatever - they could launch a vicious assault if they wanted to, whether true or not. I think you and I were talking about this a while back.

Someone called me one time. I think it was two or three years ago. There was a WrestleMania edition of WWE Magazine and for a while they did a section in the magazine where they dedicated anywhere from a quarter to a half page to this thing called "Oh No You Didn't!" It was about gimmicks in wrestling they look back on now and whoever was writing the article thought that the gimmick was more than outrageous or somewhat silly or whatever. I was in the pre-WrestleMania edition. A whole quarter page picture of me with the full gear.

Now granted, I'll be the first to admit. My original costume, well, it was a little bit out there. (laughs)…The guy called me and goes, "You've got to be really ticked off about that." I was like, "Ticked off? Are you kidding me? If they dedicated a full quarter page of the Wrestlemania edition to the Glacier gimmick, then what's wrong with that?" I get a little laugh out of it. The fans do. My advice to any wrestler included on a list of something like that is that your fans will always be your fans. Something like that's not going to turn the fans against you."

Glacier seems like a sane level-headed guy. I haz confused.

Welp, it's Saturday. I'm stuck in due to studying/work. I guess I have no choice but to drop..

Lobo's Load. (Of Wrestling TidBits)

Can't get enough Sin Cara? Who can't, right? Check out a Tumblr dedicated to our favorite botch machine. It shall deliver lulz

http://spidercara.tumblr.com/

Just a few gems..

tumblr_ls1ufxMRcf1r3v5tpo1_500.png

tumblr_lrqnvfRqD11r3v5tpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrqntiXgzb1r3v5tp

Raw's Japan Tour.

Reunited my favorite wrestling duo of all time.

tajiriregal-e1322752397157.jpg

SmackDown's Number 1 Announcer returned to referee a Divas bout on the tour

20111201151.jpg

During the tour Japanese legend Yoshihiro Takayama raised the arm of CM Punk after his victory over Del Rio in Yokohama, Japan.

461313696.jpg

Chris Jericho had something to say about this..
@IAmJericho Chris Jericho
I never took a pic w Takayama,I slapped him in the face. What a mark

jerichojapan_64949.jpg

Jericho%20in%20Japan%20080709.jpg

Speculators (me) anticipate  a Jericho/Punk match at WrestleMaina (If Jericho returns) due to the many shots taken at each other since Punk won the WWE Championship @ Money In The Bank.

Spoiler [+]
Afx6D7TCAAAT_Qn.jpg

WWE SHOP DOES IT AGAIN.

Can you see what they did here?

divasps.png

Spoiler [+]
30jsqp3.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Rosa Mendes Does Something.

ekoEa.gif

Rosa is being used at the Colon's new valet. Rumor is the WWE is thinking of giving them a tag title run. (Source: The Internet)

Primo can't even believe it.

1412xqg.jpg

2agqn9h.gif

10diayt.gif

WWE 12 servers are still down.

Remember when we were all excited for this game? Then we all got it and were still excited?

Online broke, and we didn't think it would take that long to fix? Now not many are very excited. WWE 12 definitely has backstage heat with the boys.

That's it.

Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas this past Tuesday! Man, time flies when you're a wrestling fan.

Spoiler [+]
pPHTR.gif

Also, I'm not a big Mickie fan but I'll make an exception...

Spoiler [+]
377784_10150385306511332_83052256331_8655410_450957271_n.jpg

Spoiler [+]
The founder approves.

10y48xh.gif

Dave Meltzer has insisted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Jericho is highly unlikely to return to the promotion any time soon. Meltzer claimed that there are major issues between Jericho and the company over things like his schedule and his wish to pursue options outside of the company:

The two key problems in the negotiations were that Jericho was looking for a part-time deal that would allow him to do outside entertainment projects without the company having veto power over them, and if he was to get the projects himself, he didn’t want to cut the company in a percentage of those outside deals. Vince McMahon claimed that it was the company that made him a star and should be entitled to a cut, like they get from all wrestlers, and they also insist on being able to control what outside projects talent does.

Meltzer went on to say that Jericho was also greatly irked by his exclusion from theWWE '12 video game; something he took as a personal insult.

– Skip Sheffield competed in his first match in over a year at Saturday’s Raw live event in Sunrise, Florida, defeating Alex Riley

The former Nexus member had been sidelined since breaking his leg and ankle on August 18, 2010 at a Raw live event in Honolulu, Hawaii. He underwent a third surgical procedure in June and vowed that it would be his last.

– The official website of the St. Pete Times Forum is advertising Triple H for Monday’s Raw SuperShow

Skip is back? Nice. It was looking bad for a while. Hope he stays healthy from here on out. He was really standing out and coming into his own.

Back
Top Bottom