Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

It's not coincedence that the Jeribkmac CAW is
pimp.gif
solid.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Srs question: Did Hogan lose matches back in the 80s-90s? Especially when he was dubbed "The Immortal Hulk Hogan".

4w I want to say Road Warrior Animal, just because in all the old pictures he's wearing them in every god damn one.

Originally Posted by YardFather

4w I want to say Road Warrior Animal, just because in all the old pictures he's wearing them in every god damn one.

yeah you right... i knew it was an 80's wrestler/team...

Yeah I don't remember where I heard that, I just know they were made as weightlifting pants and Animal was big into powerlifting.

Speaking of zubaz, I might have to buy me a pair for the gym.

Originally Posted by Raffy53

I am actually liking the United Kingdom Story from RTWM, 
if it could have been tweaked a little....the potential to have a group of midcarders jump up like that would have been sick. 

006867s045.jpg

Oh man  I always thought this should have been a stable once Tiffany got fired and Drew was getting heat backstage, Sheamus wasn't being used, and the dying days of the original Nexus.

Make it happen Vince

This server problem makes me want to throw my ps3 through my TV... It's bad enough it didn't work when it came out... But a week and a half later, you are lucky if you can get 3 minutes online at a time.

I'm not buying WWE 12 until these server issues get resolved. Same thing happened with Madden 11 (I skipped 12). Playing online was miserable, made me hate the game, and I gave up on it after about 4 days.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

MVP ballin out there
pimp.gif

I've been following his NJPW work. It's good stuff. I'm looking forward to his rematch with Masato Tanaka for the NJPW Intercontinental Title. It will air this Sunday. Prince Devitt will also face Davey Richards. Should be a good match as well.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

For those with WWE 12, is there a way to get a private elimination style match?  Me and some of my boys play thru XBL but I can't seem to find a way where once you get pinned, you're eliminated but the match continues.  The matches are way too quick with regular "first fall win".  I thought tornado match would be it but apparently not.  anybody know?

I asked this a couple of days ago but it seemed to get lost.  does anybody know?

Tag elimation right? I've seen plenty of online games set up for elimantion style matches. Maybe try the Elimanation Chamber match?

"Ballin'" chant sounding like "Boring" from the Japanese crowd, and I could just hear the Japanese Table laughing at 11:31.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Plans for Fat Kaitlyn

There is talk of putting Kaitlyn in the group with Phoenix and Natalya because now that she's gained weight they see her as fitting in with the thicker body type. The funny part is since the gimmick started, Phoenix has dropped weight and is almost looking like what she's supposed to not like.

At least the WWE has plans for Kaitlyn. When was the last time you had plans with a girl, 4W? #foreveralone

Spoiler [+]
large.jpg
devil.gif

Plans for Fat Kaitlyn

There is talk of putting Kaitlyn in the group with Phoenix and Natalya because now that she's gained weight they see her as fitting in with the thicker body type. The funny part is since the gimmick started, Phoenix has dropped weight and is almost looking like what she's supposed to not like.

don't put it in quotes if it's in your own words. 
mad.gif

#blanksfired

Originally Posted by hellaones

haven't watched tna in a while but %+$ happened to Angelina?�
sick.gif

she's been on a year long "ski trip".
and i watched that Gunner/Gym segment last night, that mess was VERY hard to watch. i literally went through a progression of 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
 throughout the entire thing.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Plans for Fat Kaitlyn

At least the WWE has plans for Kaitlyn. When was the last time you had plans with a girl, 4W? #foreveralone

Spoiler [+]
large.jpg
devil.gif

Kaitlyn...
Spoiler [+]
joakim-noah.jpg
Cot damb
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And I've seen some of his NJPW stuff too, niiiiiice. Haven't seen that 1st Tanaka though, gotta check that out.

Back
Top Bottom