Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Thanks fellas.

laugh.gif
 @ Scumbag Laurinaitis.

This Triple Threat TLC could be very good.

I wonder what they're gonna do with Cena at TLC.

miz, i thought you were takin' someone out this week.
ADR with the UFC photo op. 
roll.gif

punk is stale bread tonight. 
indifferent.gif

If we do not get punk saying "Im Flying" off the ladder, the match is not worth it.

oh and just a head's up Red, the servers are completely awful always right now so brace yourself for frustration. 
ohwell.gif

Fixed.

Pretty ho-hum Raw

Originally Posted by toine2983

oh and just a head's up Red, the servers are completely awful always right now so brace yourself for frustration. 
ohwell.gif
Yeah, I'm not going to go back and watch the first hr. Eh. I've watched countless hours and Nitro and RAW and understand every week isn't going to be good. Tonight was particularly boring, though.

I liked
Punk giving Evan advice on how to live a drug-free life.
Johnny Ace.
And Punk doing the Terry Funk belt spin.

I didn't like:
Pretty much everything else.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Punk giving Evan advice on how to live a drug-free life.
When was this?
laugh.gif

I must've missed it.

It didn't actually happen. I assumed that's what was going on. I mean, Evan back from suspension backstage talking to Punk of all people..

There's a joke somewhere in there.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

those punk shirts look cheap
i remember back in july someone here said they got the shirt and that he's seen better fabric quality in fruit of the loom bargain t-shirts at k-mart.

Did I somehow miss the Brodus Clay debut? I could have sworn Laurenitis said it occured tonight.

I finally got on the WWE12 Community to get some DLC's. Whoever made that Great Muta deserves an award
eek.gif
. I also got Jericho,Sting,Bret Hart,Flair,Angle,Scott Hall,Goldberg and Meth Hardy. 

Been a while since I did Superstar Threads... New ones for tonight's Raw coming in a little bit... Just started working on Miz

Back
Top Bottom