Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Did I somehow miss the Brodus Clay debut? I could have sworn Laurenitis said it occured tonight.
Nope, he didn't debut.  I have no idea what their plan is for him, other than to say he's going to debut every week and never show him.

Af2M04VCMAE5Ghu.jpg:large

Coming soon to WWE Shop

SUPERSTAR THREADS UPDATE  12/5 RAW

The Miz in what I guess was a Copper Attire... But since you can't create the copper color effectively on the trunks, it is more of a chocolate design only off on back of trunks .. Still looks pretty good..

Trunk Design 1: (0,255,40)
Trunk Design 2: (20,198,150)
Trunk Design 3 (20,102,106)
Trunk Design 4 (20,112,97)
Trunk Design 5: (0,255,0)
Trunk Design 6: (20,198,150)
Kneepads: (0,255,46)
Kickpads Des. 1 (0,255,35)
Kickpads Des. 2 (20,198,150)
Kickpads Des. 3 (20,102,107)

Alberto Del Rio (White/Gold)

Trunk 1 (0,255,229)
Trunk 2 (0,255,255)
Trunk Design 1 (0,255,14)
Trunk Design 2 (28,118,250)
Kneepads (0,255,255)
Boots (28,115,251)
Soles (0,255,229)

The only post-raw opinion I have is that Sheamus's new shirt will be the #1 seller for all the posters in the Stormfront Wrestling Thread.

Couple of questions for those who played a good amount of Universe Mode in WWE 12.

Does the prolonged crowd shot that happens at the beginning of each match were the graphics get glitchy and it looks like the game is about to freeze happen to you?

Do wrestlers that were made free agents still show up in Universe matches for you?

toine, yes to both questions

i hope they fix that in an update

i just downloaded great muta, raven, aj styles, ted debiase and the roh arena

eek.gif
@ all of them. dudes are precise with the details

Just got finished playing wwe 12.. I hate the fact that the cpu kick out of a pin after a one count.. after I hit a finisher..

downloaded razor ramon an jake the snake

jake comes out with the bag
pimp.gif

downloaded a few wrestlemania arenas....on point

Whenever I get on community creations.. if the servers will let me.. I going to look for the razor ramon and jake the snake caw..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^what did u type to search for muta???

someone needs to create liger

I found him around page 3-4. The one I dl'd has the Red face paint as the Default ring attire. Just about everything Muta did in the 90's is included in his move-set(Even the green mist
pimp.gif
).

Edit.

Has anyone found a good Kurt Angle? The one I got was not that good.

Also, The Jericho CAW was so on point
pimp.gif

Woke up.... thought about it again.... Raw was really, really bad last night.
Awful comedy.

Terrible wrestling.

Short matches.

STUPID DISTRACTION FINISHES.

Illogical booking.

When guys do run-ins, PLEASE stop playing their theme music.  A "run-in" is supposed to be a surprise, not a pre-planned event.  Fans will still recognize who the guy is without their crappy, generic music.

Could Randy Orton have looked like more of a fool last night?  With the countout loss, and then turning your back on Barrett just because he walked backstage.  What a moron.

And before someone says I !@%#% about clean finishes but then I !%#%!+! about Del Rio beating Bryan.  I have NO problem with guys losing.  I will take clean finishes over distraction and bull**** finishes any day.  With that said, 2 minute squash matches against good talent does nothing other than to make the losers in these matches look like jobbers.  If Del Rio would have beat Bryan in a competitive 10 minute match, I would have been all for it.

And just get rid of the stupid Divas.  They get no time, their matches suck, they last literally 60 seconds and come across so fake.  If you're not going to do something with the division, just have a few hot valets, and dump the rest.

just watched raw here's my 2 cents:

ziggler was the best on the show again

randy orton starts every raw right on que just like the luchadors did nitro

john cena is reaching too hard for cheers and fans to like him. he needs to stop stealing punks mic work, bringing up people's pasts and %*!

anyone ever wonder why people can't just come down to the ring during matches unexpectedly anymore? no their music has to play then they run down and "distract." maybe i'm too old school where i like the person just happen to walk out and the camera goes on them

johnny ace is becoming more entertaining than punk

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

When guys do run-ins, PLEASE stop playing their theme music.  A "run-in" is supposed to be a surprise, not a pre-planned event.  Fans will still recognize who the guy is without their crappy, generic music.

I've always hated this! They played Zack Ryders song 3 times last night I think. You can thank the WWE marketing/sales team for this. Since they push all these songs on iTunes, you're going to hear their music whenever possible.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I got Sting, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner & Jeff Hardy CAWs so far. How are you guys finding the top quality ones?

I just look at the ratings and download them. If they are not good, I just delete them. I need to get another Jeff Hardy. The one I have is like Cena in the game and I need a more realistic one
laugh.gif

4wrestling wrote:
Skip to 8:00. �Aside from Cena clearly calling out the spot, watch him hit the buckle�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Terrible
roll.gif

Someone please make a gif. of the Ryder fan ASAP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

4wrestling wrote:
Skip to 8:00. �Aside from Cena clearly calling out the spot, watch him hit the buckle�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Terrible
roll.gif

Someone please make a gif. of the Ryder fan ASAP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i just watch wrestling nowadays for the *%%@ ups and funny cheesy +$#@. i could care less whats written and whos getting pushed. that just made my day 
laugh.gif

I can see them throwing Cena into that TLC match with punk, unless they are going to toss into Smackdown.
Does anyone think that Kane will Face Taker at WM28?

Back
Top Bottom