Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hate all of you who have been able to get CAWS...
Its really hit or miss. I'll get a couple then the server goes down. I just get what I can as soon as I see them. Just keep trying. When you do get on, get Jericho
pimp.gif

I try.. Cant even look at em. And if I can and try to download them it takes like 15 seconds then tells me the servers are down and boots me back to the main menu...
mad.gif

I get a Jake the Snake & Hulk Hogan and that was like over a week ago. since then cant get anything

Since TLC is a B-PPV, the contest will only be worth 500 pts, so some of you will really need to be on your game to get to the top of the rankings.

i had a dream last night that i had my face buried in Kaitlyn's fecal orifice for about 6 hours.

Pure magic, gentlemen. Pure magic.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i had a dream last night that i had my face buried in Kaitlyn's fecal orifice for about 6 hours.

Pure magic, gentlemen. Pure magic.

kobe-shrug.jpg

Spoiler [+]
pg2_g_pippen_sy_576.jpg

Question for 916, brasilian or anyone else who's gotten the trophies in Universe mode for your CAW winning X amount of titles.

Does your CAW have to keep all of the titles at once for the trophies to unlock?

For instance I just won the IC belt at the Rumble with my Jericho CAW, does he have to keep that title until he wins two more for the next trophy to pop?

Also, what's the best way to get the Merciless attack trophy?

Nope, your Caw doesn't have to hold all the titles at once.

I got the merciless attack without much effort. I had a quick 3 minute match with Christian and the stretcher came and took him away so I really don't know.

Mister916 wrote:
I got the merciless attack without much effort. I had a quick 3 minute match with Christian and the stretcher came and took him away so I really don't know.

I got it at my first ppv in the wwe universe in the first match.. I was Wade Barrett and I fought Kane.. for the ic title

I think you got to win the match easily..

Back
Top Bottom