Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

I don't want Rusty to freak out. I know it's late, but the overall PPV standings will still be posted later tonight.

cm punk injured his hand but they did not say the severity of the injury

Spoiler [+]
kaitlyn heel turn happened on smackdown

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't want Rusty to freak out. I know it's late, but the overall PPV standings will still be posted later tonight.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Booker T will face Cody Rhodes for his Intercontinental Championship and Randy Orton will face Wade Barrett at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs.
U know what, I think I'm just gonna stop complaining about macthes/feuds not being built properly with enough time and leave it at that.

Somebody made a comment on one of the cryptic videos..and all I gotta say is Mind = Blown

new thought: the boy is Jericho, the girl is representing Punk. in the video, the boy is doing all the work and the girl keeps looking and seems to be copying his work. When the boy (Jericho) is in timeout (Jericho's time off), the girl keeps looking to get more ideas, but nothing. but at the end, the girl is in the spotlight and smiling, whereas the boy is still doing the work. CM PUNK is getting praised for Jericho's stuff, whereas Jericho is still working, and will make him pay for it. Y2J!

It HAS to be Jericho. Just has to be. That makes perfect sense.

4w, when can we post 2012 predictions like we did for this year????
I will open the 2012 predictions in the wrestling thread after TLC.  That way we have a little better idea of where WWE is headed going into the new year.

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Spoiler [+]
The show featured tables, ladders and chairs all around ringside.  At the open of the show, Cody Rhodes jumped Booker T as he came to ringside.  As Lilian Garcia went to open the show, Rhodes interrupted her and bullied her and told the crowd he was taking over as ring announcer.

It was the Beat the Clock show where the winner gets to pick the match he wants at the PPV.

Wade Barrett b Ezekiel Jackson

Beth Phoenix & Natalya b A.J. & Kaitlyn - Kaitlyn turned on A.J. and has joined Pin up Strong

Daniel Bryan did an interview and demaned Michael Cole come to the ring and face him as he was sick and tired of Cole.  Cole didn't come to the ring and Bryan went after him but was jumped from behind by Rhodes.

Ted DiBiase b Jinder Mahal

Big Show and Mark Henry had an in-ring interview segment.  Henry said that he's taken over as the monster of the WWE and Show isn't the man anymore.  Show attacked Henry and the segment ended with Show grabbing a chair and laying out Henry with it.

Sheamus b David Otunga

Zack Ryder b Heath Slater

Cody Rhodes b Daniel Bryan via DQ when Booker T attacked Rhodes

Teddy Long was backstage with Aksana.  Rhodes interrupted and demanded a match with Booker and Long made it official that they would face for the IC title at the TLC PPV.

Randy Orton b Dolph Ziggler to get his win back.  Orton beat Ziggler in the fastest time on the show and Orton asked for a tables match against Barrett on the PPV.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Spoiler [+]
The show featured tables, ladders and chairs all around ringside.  At the open of the show, Cody Rhodes jumped Booker T as he came to ringside.  As Lilian Garcia went to open the show, Rhodes interrupted her and bullied her and told the crowd he was taking over as ring announcer.

It was the Beat the Clock show where the winner gets to pick the match he wants at the PPV.

Wade Barrett b Ezekiel Jackson

Beth Phoenix & Natalya b A.J. & Kaitlyn - Kaitlyn turned on A.J. and has joined Pin up Strong

Daniel Bryan did an interview and demaned Michael Cole come to the ring and face him as he was sick and tired of Cole.  Cole didn't come to the ring and Bryan went after him but was jumped from behind by Rhodes.

Ted DiBiase b Jinder Mahal

Big Show and Mark Henry had an in-ring interview segment.  Henry said that he's taken over as the monster of the WWE and Show isn't the man anymore.  Show attacked Henry and the segment ended with Show grabbing a chair and laying out Henry with it.

Sheamus b David Otunga

Zack Ryder b Heath Slater

Cody Rhodes b Daniel Bryan via DQ when Booker T attacked Rhodes

Teddy Long was backstage with Aksana.  Rhodes interrupted and demanded a match with Booker and Long made it official that they would face for the IC title at the TLC PPV.

Randy Orton b Dolph Ziggler to get his win back.  Orton beat Ziggler in the fastest time on the show and Orton asked for a tables match against Barrett on the PPV.

282542521878.gif

i will be watching.

more kaitlyn screen time?

10hr95y.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

I would love to do that Attire but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to edit his hair and facial hair that's set to the caw. 
30t6p3b.gif

The Sting I downloaded had one attire with completely different hair and facepaint. It was from the 1990 Great American Bash and the other 3 were Wolfpac Sting & black & white Sting. Still don't know how the guy did that.

WWE servers allow me to download some more caws.. I didn't realize until now that my caws space is almost full..

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Mister916

I would love to do that Attire but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to edit his hair and facial hair that's set to the caw. 
30t6p3b.gif

The Sting I downloaded had one attire with completely different hair and facepaint. It was from the 1990 Great American Bash and the other 3 were Wolfpac Sting & black & white Sting. Still don't know how the guy did that.
I got the same one. That guy did a great job on creating Sting. That 1990 Sting is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

I hate all of you who have been able to get CAWS...
Its really hit or miss. I'll get a couple then the server goes down. I just get what I can as soon as I see them. Just keep trying. When you do get on, get Jericho
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom