Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

BRaTZ DoS wrote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

these wwe '12 servers making a dude wanting to sell the game

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just totally ignore this option..

How does Universe Mode work?

Can someone enlighten me. I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing in it and there is nothing about it in the Instruction Manual.

If I were the WWE, I would book Ziggler the same way Shawn Michaels was booked for WM XI and XII. Wins the Rumble in 2012 and gets screwed by his bodyguard /manager at WM. Then the next night ditches the manager and gets taken out. Leaves for a few weeks (ideally a month) then comes back a face, high midcards it for the rest of the year. Then wins RR 2013 goes to WM and makes his dreams come true.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

BRaTZ DoS wrote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

these wwe '12 servers making a dude wanting to sell the game

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I just totally ignore this option..

Pretty much.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm wondering what the root of the problem is? Never had any problems getting online with SvR 11. My guess is that WWE 12 sold extremely well compared to SvR 11 and their servers couldn't handle the increased traffic.   

How does Universe Mode work?

Can someone enlighten me. I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing in it and there is nothing about it in the Instruction Manual.
Universe Mode is basically Season mode. There is a monthly schedule where you can play/simulate matches on the various shows during the month (Raw, Smackdown, and monthly PPV shows). In Universe Mode you can create your own show, edit the roster, even have certain belts assigned to select wrestlers. There's alot of customization available in Universe Mode. For instance you could recreate WCW Monday Nitro and have all the WCW wrestlers on that roster or add WCW CAWs and have the WCW title as the major title.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

If I were the WWE, I would book Ziggler the same way Shawn Michaels was booked for WM XI and XII. Wins the Rumble in 2012 and gets screwed by his bodyguard /manager at WM. Then the next night ditches the manager and gets taken out. Leaves for a few weeks (ideally a month) then comes back a face, high midcards it for the rest of the year. Then wins RR 2013 goes to WM and makes his dreams come true.

excellent idea.
WWE should just rehash all of their old storylines and angles down to the T.

Cena should get run over by an anonymous person, (so he can get some time off) helping push Orton as the #1 guy while he's gone.

Then Cena can come back as a tweener and just raise hell until he finds out who ran him over.

Make him think his tweener nemesis CM Punk ran him over, but then in a swerve Brodus Clay comes out and says he ran Cena over. and not only did he run him over, but he did it for The Orton!

Then, Cena, Orton, Brodus Clay, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz & CM Punk can compete in the first ever 6-Man Hell in A Cell match at Armageddon! 

Then HHH will make a match between two faces (Cena and Orton) at Wrestlemania X-Seven ending in a swerve alliance between Cena and his boss HHH. 

THEN Cena and CM Punk (who is now a heel) can form the greatest tag team "The Two Man Power Trip" and hold the tag titles and both heavyweight championships.

CM inevitable gets hurt though leaving Cena to fend his own as a heel.

Then out of no where, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon announce that they've bought ROH and Impact Wrestling thus starting an invasion angle which will continue all the way till Survivor Series!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

excellent idea.

Cena should get run over by an anonymous person, (so he can get some time off) helping push Orton as the #1 guy while he's gone.

Then Cena can come back as a tweener and just raise hell until he finds out who ran him over.

Make him think his tweener nemesis CM Punk ran him over, but then in a swerve Brodus Clay comes out and says he ran Cena over. and not only did he run him over, but he did it for The Orton!

Then, Cena, Orton, Brodus Clay, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz & CM Punk can compete in the first ever 6-Man Hell in A Cell match at Armageddon! 

Then HHH will make a match between two faces (Cena and Orton) at Wrestlemania X-Seven ending in a swerve alliance between Cena and his boss HHH. 

THEN Cena and CM Punk (who is now a heel) can form the greatest tag team "The Two Man Power Trip" and hold the tag titles and both heavyweight championships.

Then out of no where, Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon announce that they've bought ROH and Impact Wrestling thus starting an invasion angle which will continue all the way till Survivor Series!

indifferent.gif

U say
indifferent.gif
, I say 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
"I did it for The Orton"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

excellent idea.

indifferent.gif

U say
indifferent.gif
, I say 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wut da hail?!
laugh.gif
your boy was drunk last night.

still haven't seen smackdown except the barrett/jackson match.
i still don't like the beat the clock idea, completely takes out the possibility of jackson/ziggler winning.

SmackDown beat the clock really buried ziggler.. ziggler claim to fame is beating orton.. now he can't say that because orton beat him in under 7:54..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

SmackDown beat the clock really buried ziggler.. ziggler claim to fame is beating orton.. now he can't say that because orton beat him in under 7:54..

2 steps forward, 1 step back.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So.... no one thought my thread title was funny? 
grin.gif

your just not funny.
you shoulda did a tna ppv survey

this tna ppv card looks like their best card wrestling wise in a while. they again they will prolly all end in screwy finishes

^^^Just type in London/Kendrick shoot, there's like 4 or 5 different shoots on there, multiple lulz
laugh.gif

excellent idea.

indifferent.gif

DECEASED @ rehashing the entire '99 - '01 eraDEAD @ "I did it for the Orton"

a6cc10b270d60e07120c524bef4e58db_L.jpg

finalres1a.jpg

finalres2.jpg

They just added the stipulation (via Twitter) that if Hardy loses, he will be fired.  If Jarrett loses, either he or Karen will be fired.

finalres3a.jpg

finalres3b.jpg

finalres4.jpg

finalres5.jpg

finalres6.jpg

finalres8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom