Wrestling Thread Dec5-12 | 12/12 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles Iron Man Match, Angle vs Storm

I don't watch TNA, but what I get from those promo pics is that

A) Pope is a black John Morrison
B) Robbie E is a Zack Ryder ripoff
C) James Storm has a glorious beard

Amazing it took this long to put the strap on Roode. You know what? Noble was right, that card looks DAMN good honestly. Gail Kim back in TNA where she should have stayed. Their women's division has always been a plus for me.

I have to find a way to watch this.
pimp.gif

TNA PPVs on paper always look like they could be a million bucks, loaded with 5 star matches, but SOMEHOW
they manage to mess it up.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by YardFather

Weightlyn though?
Because she's fat.  Get it?
Didn't you send a complaint to WWE over King making fat jokes about Vickie, going so far as to say it would affect your imaginary daughter's self-esteem?
You're mad she can squat more than you.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by YardFather

Weightlyn though?
Didn't you send a complaint to WWE over King making fat jokes about Vickie, going so far as to say it would affect your imaginary daughter's self-esteem?
4W must've been turned down by the fat girl in school when he asked her to Prom.
"Your pain runs deep, share it with me..."

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

4W must've been turned down by the fat girl in school when he asked her to Prom.
A familiar song comes to mind.. "If you close your eyes your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you never lived, and scars never healed..." Burned by a fat girl. It all makes sense now.
laugh.gif

Final Resolution looks like it should be a good show. I'll only be catching Hardy/Jarrett match though.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

A familiar song comes to mind.. "If you close your eyes your life, a naked truth revealed. Dreams you never lived, and scars never healed..." Burned by a fat girl. It all makes sense now.
laugh.gif

Final Resolution looks like it should be a good show. I'll only be catching Hardy/Jarrett match though.

I like how you transitioned to "Final Resolution looks like it should be a good show" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't watch TNA, but what I get from those promo pics is that

B) Robbie E is a Zack Ryder ripoff

I'm pretty sure they both came out at the same time.
laugh.gif

Both are ultimately rip offs of the Jersey Shore show

Normally I would at least semi-follow a TNA PPV, and tonight's actually looks pretty good on paper, but my focus is all on the Giants.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I like how you transitioned to "Final Resolution looks like it should be a good show" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
*shrugs*

AG-

Zack Ryder made his debut way before Robbie E AND the Jersey Shore.

Eh, I get turned down by all girls.  No sweat.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
*shrugs*

AG-

Zack Ryder made his debut way before Robbie E AND the Jersey Shore.
grin.gif
I need some proof.

He was in the WWE way before the show.

No way he had the gimmick he does now before the show.

They both came out in 2009

Originally Posted by Agthekid

grin.gif
I need some proof.

Proof? Ryder debuted on ECW May 5, 2009 with the WWWYKI gimmick. Jersey Shore debuted December 3, 09. I don't know what other proof you want. But I'm not talking Jersey Shore anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

grin.gif
I need some proof.

Proof? Ryder debuted on ECW May 5, 2009 with the WWWYKI gimmick. Jersey Shore debuted December 3, 09. I don't know what other proof you want. But I'm not talking Jersey Shore anymore
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Ok that's good enough.

This TNA is decent so far.

Better than the last WWE ppv

Back
Top Bottom