Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Rusev udrea, Rusev machka.

Rusev-Lana-Florida-State.jpg
Ol' Derek Fisher with a perm looking boy.

Edgar what you say bruh?

:lol:

Spent two hours shoveling. Did my house, my neighbor's crib, back is shot, feel like I just worked a match with that dumb **** Ryback.

I was out for about the same and will have to get up early tomorrow shovel out my car whatever the trucks push out on the streets. I'm already over this snow but just saw that we had more than half the amount lot snow last year.

Damn, Time Warner doesn't have the ROH PPV?

Saw I was billed for the network, I'll keep it til Wrestlemania and then cancel.

That was my first time watching ROH in years.

- I absolutely hate Steve Corinos announcing. Worse than Joey Styles and Lawler combined.
- I never saw the Young Bucks wrestle till tonight and they're great.
- Great to see Maria flourish in ROH.
- Main event was ***, and Jay Briscoe is overrated.

I know Paige eventually gets that tattoo, but the way that producer or whatever build her up and shuts your down about that idea was :rofl: :rofl: then he threw Alicia Fox under the bus and casually walked away :lol:

I watched the one featuring Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart of legendary HOF WWF Tag-Team Champions The Hart Foundation managed by "The Mouth Of The South" Jimmy Hart.

or at least some of it

They're in that period where they're trying to build anticipation for the breakup...
But they're just taking too long and everyone is losing interest. Knowing the WWE they're going to have a minor confrontation in the Battle Royal then have a PPV match on the next PPV that nobody cares about. (Payback? Extreme Rules? One of those is next I think..)

knowing WWE they'll end this on a RAW episode with a one on one match and then everybody will forget about this build up once and forever :smh:

Back
Top Bottom