Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

damn first time watchin total divas in a while and eva lookin mighty fine when they went to see camerons dad :smokin

btw that dentist :pimp: my dentist look nothing like that... gotta be an actress...

Last edited:
any yall been to an outdoor Wrestlefest? i'm looking at tix on the top of the field risers (row ~15), are they elevated enough to get a good sight line?

Last edited:
Dawg.....my dude Cesar threw puma through that spanish announce table b OMGGGGG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The was he threw that chicken wing and the way the camera captured it
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What up NTWT fam, had a chill day..miss anything good wrestling related? :nerd:

Last edited:
There's a video on tmz with Cena talking about how vince is an inspiration. I swear he is such a KISS ***. :smh:

Also annoyed TMZ posts wwe news. I bet vince feels his company is respected cause they're covered by TMZ.

There's a video on tmz with Cena talking about how vince is an inspiration. I swear he is such a KISS ***. :smh:

Also annoyed TMZ posts wwe news. I bet vince feels his company is respected cause they're covered by TMZ.

What up bro!

There's a video on tmz with Cena talking about how vince is an inspiration. I swear he is such a KISS ***.
mean.gif

Wrestling has always made for good click bait.

Vince maybe out of touch but vince is probably a cool guy b. not necessarily kissing but at his level.

Btw mojo is such a bum :lol: he's a jobber in DEVELOPMENTAL. well I guess someone's gotta get sacrificed down there :lol: they should swap jobbers with the main roster. Atleast bring the NXT jobbers up that people May atleast somewhat be familiar with (Brooklyn brawler) and let these no name jobbers job in NXT.

I'm happy that main roster jobbers got a chance to cook and craft themselves in NXT like tyson and sin cara. I feel NXT needs some big power men. We got a lot of 6 foot high flyers. (Not a bad a thing but variety would be nice) let the styles clash a little bit. I feel Titus couldve cooked the same way tyson did if he was given a legit chance.

Sup man. Looks like we got the regular late night NTWTers :lol: :pimp: I'm currently watching NXT. They need go get all the FCW and old NXT on the network.

Bout to take myself to sleep actually. :lol:

Had a real long f'n day :smh: But I'm 20x better than I was before and lookin forward to watching and discussing some Monday Night Raw with yall. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom