Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

DC doesn't watch wrestling man. He just pretends he does so he can come in here and bully us "fans"
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Sup man. Looks like we got the regular late night NTWTers :lol: :pimp: I'm currently watching NXT. They need go get all the FCW and old NXT on the network.
I don't get your post at all :lol:

Once my baby is born in May, I'm sure I'll be online at all sorts of hours and to catch up on NT.

Include OVW and alot of other classic material out there and they can keep me at $9.99 a month.

Once my baby is born in May, I'm sure I'll be online at all sorts of hours and to catch up on NT.

Include OVW and alot of other classic material out there and they can keep me at $9.99 a month.

Pretty sure WWE and Cornette hate each other, so I doubt OVW would happen :lol:

In the past 10 years King Booker was one of the best gimmicks.
ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER! ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!
pimp.gif

Him breaking character and going back to regular Booker T when he was really upset always had me.
laugh.gif

On another note, glad to see you're in better spirits Brother DFLy.
nthat.gif

AJ will be at Raw tonight.

Her and Paige VS The Bella twins is expected for WM31.

AJ will be at Raw tonight.

Her and Paige VS The Bella twins is expected for WM31.

Damn, there's no continuity when it comes to storylines. (I know, I'm asking much). A few months ago, Paige and AJ were feuding, then Paige as a face with Nattie and now Nattie seems to be like a tweener. She reminds me of Madison Skye when she was with Chris Sabin.

They were frienemies lol maybe they team up anti divas style to over throw the Bella's but still have that frienemies angle

Back
Top Bottom