Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

She has no undercuff. Like I said, that might be phat by cornhusker standards but it ain't phat forreal

Might be big for her size, it ain't phat

Word to a** matrix. Go there and see all the picture swindles

Last edited:
:lol: Man Watching the Royal Rumble from 03 right now on the Network. Seems like a whole different world after the garbage we have to endure nowadays on RAW. Completely forgot about the little storylines like Al Wilson and Torrie/Dawn Marie :lol: Sean O'Haire with the Cult leader gimmick :lol: Nathan Jones vinette :lol:

Last edited:
trish could somf all day everyday b

200_s.gif

You said compared to Naomi she looks like a lil boy...and Trish mass aint phat by some video vixen or pronstar standards but WWE diva standards it sure af is
Next to Naomi she looks like a little girl is what I said. And it is true. They are not on the same level. 

LOL her being phat By Divas standards. Not really saying much at all. Low standard there man. That is like saying DeAndre is the best FT shooter at a camp with him Chris Dudley, Shaq, and Biedrins. Weak competition

Oh and Naomi > Trish I agree.

I have to have to go see Jadafire when I see Naomi.

Last edited:
Man any butt can look good in boy shorts. Go look at House of Wax. Even little *** Paris Hilton butt looked like something in boy shorts

I beg to differ..I've been to plenty of strip clubs and seen plenty of women who can't pull off boy shorts to save their life..Trish has a phatty and there's no denying it..Is it on equal to the chocolate queen Naomi?..Of course not..But to say that *** ain't thick and juicy is something a dude of questionable mental capacity would say..

I beg to differ..I've been to plenty of strip clubs and seen plenty of women who can't pull off boy shorts to save their life..Trish has a phatty and there's no denying it..Is it on equal to the chocolate queen Naomi?..Of course not..But to say that *** ain't thick and juicy is something a dude of questionable mental capacity would say..
It has size, for HER frame, but it isn't plump. She isn't phat. Being phat means your butt is plump. It proTRUDES. You don't seem to understand. Cultural differences. We can agree to disagree though

It has size, for HER frame, but it isn't plump. She isn't phat. Being phat means your butt is plump. It proTRUDES. You don't seem to understand. Cultural differences. We can agree to disagree though

Has nothing to do with cultural differences..You hate white girls with bangin' bodies and I don't..Seems pretty simple to me..

Back
Top Bottom