Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

trish's mass could bounce on me till the cows come home and the corn gets shucked
Nobody said they wouldn't hit though
Has nothing to do with cultural differences..You hate white girls with bangin' bodies and I don't..Seems pretty simple to me..
laugh.gif
 I do? News to me. I swore I get clowned for being a fan of AJ's quads and ALWAYS talking about Bayley's body, which is better than Trish's. But I hate white girls with bodies. Come on Case don't do that to me man. 

Aight back to wrestling talk. I think you should watch that Kota Ibushi match I posted man. That was a damn good match. He needs to chill with his balcony dives man. He has too much to lose now

HARASHIMA (c) Vs Kota Ibushi (DDT) - Video Dailymotion

pause but young with a beard is a more intimating/serious look than his prior one. hope him and titus have a good run and bolster the tag division.

It couldn't do much for Darren Young considering he was out with an injury for a couple months

But forget all of that, do you know whose return I'm impatiently waiting for?? Like what is the hold up??

It couldn't do much for Darren Young considering he was out with an injury for a couple months

But forget all of that, do you know whose return I'm impatiently waiting for?? Like what is the hold up??

Assuming we see him on Raw next week, unless he interferes on whatever match Rollins ends up having at Fast Lane...

pause but young with a beard is a more intimating/serious look than his prior one. hope him and titus have a good run and bolster the tag division.
Agreed. He looked like too much of a joke before. They can still be amusing going forward, but at least they'll have a more serious look...

Man that brawl was crazy last night. Roman always getting his mouth busted. Dbry makes me cringe a little seeing these bumps he is taking. Norman Smiley
eek.gif

Damn right. Randall needs to return ASAP. And happy B Day Meangene45 Meangene45
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I'll check out that match later today. Heading to a funeral currently. Seems to be the only time I see family members that aren't my parents, brother or sister. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom