Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Paige looks tiny but she sure got some nice strength in her legs. Squatting and holding up those divas in the PTO doesn't seem like an easy task.

Happy birthday meangene you delinquent.
laugh.gif

I liked Paige in that ring gear last night. She looks cute on total divas always rocking a belly shirt and backwards hat.

Nobody said they wouldn't hit though
:lol:  I do? News to me. I swore I get clowned for being a fan of AJ's quads and ALWAYS talking about Bayley's body, which is better than Trish's. But I hate white girls with bodies. Come on Case don't do that to me man. 

1. AJ ain't white..

2. Bayley is a potato..

3. Her body ain't better than Trish's..

I wasn't feeling well which played a large part of it, but last night was the first time I actually turned Raw off before the show was over and went to bed.  The idea of trying to stay up for Big Show vs Bryan was just not appealing to me.

[COLOR=#red]I have been away for so long... hope everyone has been well. I need to gear up for WM, Is anyone going? Have looked in here from time to time to see everyone's opinions on things.

Been watching since January and have largely been unimpressed with a lot of it. The Sting/HHH thing is corny although I liked the Flair/HHH exchange.
Bryan/Reigns is eh... I don't care to see Roman carried through a match, nor seeing DB take unnecessary bumps and damage from someone who isn't a good wrestler. Whenever he is on the mic... :x :smh:
I like the Rhodes family angle.
Rusev and Cena... :x

Everything else has been bleh. [/COLOR]

Watching Total Divas, my dude Titus making the most of cameo once again.
laugh.gif

"Get your crazy *** of me girl! The hell wrong with you?"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Bayley has the 2nd best body in WWE. You trippin Big Case!

We just gonna have to agree to disagree..Cause Naomi, Layla, Nikki, and Nattie's body is better than Mrs. Potato Head's any day..
BTW, thanks for arguing with me..It keeps me young..

Nattie doesn't have a butt either though. She has thick thighs and butt MASS, but again, she doesn't have any type of cuff back there.

Layla is on point. You can put her above Potatoes if you want. NO rejection here. It can go either way.

And Nikki Bella bought her ******* so she is automatically disqualified. Same with Nattie for that matter.

Watching Total Divas, my dude Titus making the most of cameo once again.
laugh.gif

"Get your crazy *** of me girl! The hell wrong with you?"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
He ALWAYS makes me laugh man.

When he was telling Cameron why she wasn't a dime and then kept counting down everytime she opened her mouth, had me 
laugh.gif

Nattie doesn't have a butt either though. She has thick thighs and butt MASS, but again, she doesn't have any type of cuff back there.

Layla is on point. You can put her above Potatoes if you want. NO rejection here. It can go either way.

And Nikki Bella bought her ******* so she is automatically disqualified. Same with Nattie for that matter.
DQ via performance enhancers. :lol: DC with them strict standards.

I wasn't feeling well which played a large part of it, but last night was the first time I actually turned Raw off before the show was over and went to bed.  The idea of trying to stay up for Big Show vs Bryan was just not appealing to me.
i was trashed during the match n it still sucked

Back
Top Bottom