Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

You know, since there is no nameplate. What if they change the logos - where the Bramma bull is swap for a straight edge symbol, or Miz logo

LOL because Del Rio is great and Swagger was always a top notch performer. Besides the rest of the rumored card isn't that appealing from a wrestling stand point :lol:

I actually agree with this. Unless there is a DBry/Ziggler match somehow, Swagger/Del Rio will be the best match of the night.

You think its a reach? Its clear thats what they were doing with this gimmick.
I don't think it has anything to do with demonizing the Tea Party.  It's no coincidence that Swagger and Zeb were brought in after Del Rio wasn't exactly taking off as an over babyface.  They are there to get fans to cheer Del Rio.  I don't think there's really anything more to it than that.

They won't get more than 10 minutes, so it can't be match of the night, even if they have a good match.

But we don't know that yet. This is the first time in years the WHC has a real story line. Taking that into account we don't know how long it will get as of right now.

I don't think it has anything to do with demonizing the Tea Party.  It's no coincidence that Swagger and Zeb were brought in after Del Rio wasn't exactly taking off as an over babyface.  They are there to get fans to cheer Del Rio.  I don't think there's really anything more to it than that.

This.

“WWE is creating drama centered on a topical subject that has varying points of view to develop a rivalry between two characters. This storyline in no way represents WWE’s political point of view."

However, many will still reach. Always the same people reaching, too.

This.

“WWE is creating drama centered on a topical subject that has varying points of view to develop a rivalry between two characters. This storyline in no way represents WWE’s political point of view."

However, many will still reach. Always the same people reaching, too.
Well any outside organization will see the clips of Zeb and not understand the storyline.  It's fully understandable imo.

Back
Top Bottom