Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

1. He hasn't won a PPV match in 5 months

2. He hasn't beaten anyone of main event caliber ever

3. he's in a feud w/ the shield he can't win

4. He won't get any where near the WWE title any time soon

5. He won't see the WHC before summerslam
I agree with you 100% but heres what vinnie mac looks at.

1) He has sold alot of shirts & that f'n matters.
2) Kids love him.
3) He has a nice pop when he comes out
4) People chant "feed me more"
5) Dude is legit over
6) The internet wrestling community is roughly only 10% of the viewership. Our opinion on what you mentioned above doesnt matter. Its irrelevant.

Yup, exactly. It's not about wins, losses, or even championships with Ryback right now. He'll have his time for all that, but for now he's super over with the crowd and that's all that matters. WWE has done a great job with making him look like an intimidating beast, despite all his losses. Definitely not a flop in my eyes.

Last edited:
I was never one to really hate on the spinner belt, but the more I see the new belt the more crappy the spinner belt looks to me. The new belt is clean.

I was never one to really hate on the spinner belt, but the more I see the new belt the more crappy the spinner belt looks to me. The new belt is clean.

Right? I thought the Spinner belt was alright, but this belt puts it to shame. I was still hoping for an updated classic belt, but this ain't bad either.

ok so who watched that video that FourDubya posted in last weeks thread? The RJ Brewer vid

well you saw who his nemesis was (The Blue Demon Jr)

well it just so happened that he stopped by a few days ago 
laugh.gif

yes thats me on his immediate right

Yup, exactly. It's not about wins, losses, or even championships with Ryback right now. He'll have his time for all that, but for now he's super over with the crowd and that's all that matters. WWE has done a great job with making him look like an intimidating beast, despite all his losses. Definitely not a flop in my eyes.
Yup, exactly. It's not about wins, losses, or even championships with Ryback right now. He'll have his time for all that, but for now he's super over with the crowd and that's all that matters. WWE has done a great job with making him look like an intimidating beast, despite all his losses. Definitely not a flop in my eyes.[/qu

Yea but they can only keep up the illusion of him being intimidating so long without a big victory. Also if he keeps at this pace his merchandise sales will go down and those pops he's getting will diminish. He's been mishandled to this point in his career and his streak was the first blow.

I'm intrigued with WWE part of 2K sports.. But let's be honest the first game or two will be awful.

On some NY/NJ indy wresting news, New Jack was offered double the $$$ to no-show PWS wrestling events wrestlemania weekend & to work for Extreme Rising that weekend. New Jack told Shane to go  F himself & "Extreme Fallen" & that 2013 will likely be his last year wrestling & he's exclusively working PWS shows from now on. 

Breaking: TMZ report that Swagger was arrested for traffic offenses & newly revealed Possession of marijuana

Back
Top Bottom