Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

If Melina vs Alicia Fox girl survived getting fired for doing dumb stuff...I'm sure Swagger will be fine.

He'll probably be de-pushed back into goober status again though.

Last edited:
Swagger 
indifferent.gif

I remember reading that the reason WWE never wanted to go full on with Swags was cuz his :smokin habit.

Boy done did it again

Dolph :pimp:

this gotta be an example of the wise Rasheed Wallace's "Ball don't lie". WM belongs to Zigs.

I remember reading that the reason WWE never wanted to go full on with Swags was cuz his :smokin habit.

Boy done did it again

Dolph :pimp:

this gotta be an example of the wise Rasheed Wallace's "Ball don't lie". WM belongs to Zigs.

word...

"Both teams played hard" (c) Sheed

What if this is all a part of WWE's angle on Swagger to show his seriousness as a heel? Since WWE superstars are all contractors, they're saying he responsible for his own personal actions :smokin

Last edited:
I don't know what they are going to do. It's obvious they are going to probably have Dolph vs. Del Rio at 'Mania. But if they just give it to him, what are they going to do with MITB? Are they going to make Dolph cash it in for Swagger's title shot? If they do that, that will change the meaning of MITB. It will add another dimension, a dimension I don't think they want. 

Back
Top Bottom