Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

What if this is all a part of WWE's angle on Swagger to show his seriousness as a heel? Since WWE superstars are all contractors, they're saying he responsible for his own personal actions
smokin.gif
I doubt it.  WWE is and has been PG for a while now.  WWE releasing that statement means their trying to distance themselves from what he did. 

I won't be surprised if they don't do anything about it and just keep it on the hush.

Hmm..now that I think about it, looking at Section 14 of the Wellness Policy it does say...

Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal.

In addition to the penalties that may be imposed pursuant to his/her contract with WWE, a violation of this Section 14 may also be treated as a positive test for drugs prohibited by this Policy and therefore, subject to the penalties set forth in Section 15 of this Policy.

Might be curtains for ol boy.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]One of my favorite gimmicks in a very very long time and he goes and gets arrested. got dammit swagger. :smh:[/COLOR]

I think Vince should sweep this one under the rug and give my boy Swags another chance.

Everyone gets a thirteenth chance right?

I remember reading that the reason WWE never wanted to go full on with Swags was cuz his
smokin.gif
habit.

Boy done did it again
Correct. You might have read that here in a N&N.
nerd.gif

That's why I NEVER felt bad for Swagger when he got depushed to oblivion. After he won the World Title, the push got to his head and he acted like a prick backstage...also was blowing MJ tests left and right and was content paying the fines handed out by WWE as punishment instead of letting that **** go.

If this happened 10-15 years ago, they could've weaved it beautifully into the Swagger/del Rio storyline. Zeb would spin it in a way to attract more heat from the fans...

Dumb ***.

I produce a pretty big drive time show here in NY and we just talked about the Swagger - Tea party thing. I broke down the situation - pretty hilarious ot be talking about this in NY on radio

What if this is all a part of WWE's angle on Swagger to show his seriousness as a heel? Since WWE superstars are all contractors, they're saying he responsible for his own personal actions :smokin
Hmm.....

Mr. 4W, did you grade our Elimination Chamber papers?

Last edited:
Personally I think smoking weed is stupid, but whatever.  People can do what they want to do.

When you are impaired and get behind the wheel of a car, that's when I have a major problem.  I have no tolerance for DUIs.  If Swagger is fired, I won't feel one ounce of remorse for him.

When you are impaired and get behind the wheel of a car, that's when I have a major problem.  I have no tolerance for DUIs.  If Swagger is fired, I won't feel one ounce of remorse for him.

Yea I fully agree. I'm pretty sure you and I saw eye to eye when dide from Jackass did what he did as well.

Hmm..now that I think about it, looking at Section 14 of the Wellness Policy it does say...
Might be curtains for ol boy.

Here's more -

At the very least, WWE can use the drug charge in lieu of a positive test for the substance, amounting in a fine of $2,500. However, testing positive for marijuana is not held to the same standard as steroids, or other performance enhancing drugs, and WWE is under no legal obligation to suspend Swagger, in the event that he remains with the company. 

Back
Top Bottom