Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Serious Cena can be so good when he wants.  Great opening promo from him.  Wish we could get this every week.

Loved the evil smirk from Punk when Cena told him he would get a shot tonight.

Nah, bruh.

That claim belongs to The Dazzler
Nah bruh, Dazzler is getting fat and has been having less and less impressive matches since the 18 second debacle last year..
Strongly disagree. It's either Bryan or Jericho (when he's active)...Punk and Ziggler are the next 2.
That was one of the best matches/post match segments I've seen on Raw in quite awhile..
VERY well booked post match segment. Good execution by those involved too.
smokin.gif

Did y'all peep Swagger in that segment though? I caught ol' boy silently reciting parts of Zeb's speech while Zeb was talking. :lol: :smh: Following the thcript a little too clothely there, Thwagger.

Those of you with DVR's, go back and see for yourself.

I'll just wait until it's on Botchamania because video game BGMs will make it even funnier.

I was really hoping Ziggler was going to cash in.

Serious Cena can be so good when he wants.  Great opening promo from him.  Wish we could get this every week.

Loved the evil smirk from Punk when Cena told him he would get a shot tonight.
Loved Heyman and Punk smirking and laughing at the end when Cena's voice cracked 
roll.gif
Little details like that that make them golden

Time for a create-a-wrestler segment. 

Wait, wait, wait. Please do not tell me that Bo Dallas is going to be a 'Mania

Sup NT fam, what did I miss??
1)Punk vs. Cena next week for Cena's title shot

2)Mark Henry looking like a beast

3)Cesaro manhandling Miz but Miz wins with the Figure 6

4)Ziggler tapping to Del Rio and very close to cashing in

I'm waiting for the Jericho heel turn.  He's way too over the top of a babyface.  Could he be the leader of The Shield and turn heel tonight?  I got that feeling from his promo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom