Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Rosa 
devil.gif

I'm waiting for the Jericho heel turn.  He's way too over the top of a babyface.  Could he be the leader of The Shield and turn heel tonight?  I got that feeling from his promo.

I can dig it.

She can go in the ring. :smokin

1)Punk vs. Cena next week for Cena's title shot
2)Mark Henry looking like a beast
3)Cesaro manhandling Miz but Miz wins with the Figure 6
4)Ziggler tapping to Del Rio and very close to cashing in

Thanks bro, Who did Henry induct into the Hall of Pain? Did the US title change? Did Big E get involve? Did AJ have a wardrobe malfunction??? :nerd:

Strongly disagree. It's either Bryan or Jericho (when he's active)...Punk and Ziggler are the next 2.

VERY well booked post match segment. Good execution by those involved too. :smokin

Sorry but I strongly disagree..Jericho is past his prime (but still a very good worker) and D.Bry doesn't do as much in the ring as Ziggles does..And I think we can all agree that Dolph is the best seller in the company which is a huge part of being a top notch wrestler..

Barrett had like 3 fractions of parts in that trailer :lol:

:rofl: :pimp: @ Naomi getting most of the offense during that match

WrestleMania XXX should have been in Cowboys Stadium w/ those giant screens would have been :pimp:

RAW IS A NO SPIN ZONE NEXT.

I like the new Swagger gimmick. I just hope he steps up his in ring game with this new push.

Back
Top Bottom